The preparations for the 2nd Cosmetics and Beauty Industry Expo, which is hosted by Choncheongbul-do, or North Chungcheong Province, in order to beat the results of the 2013 Cosmetics & Beauty Expo and promote its current strategic industry cosmetics and beauty sector, are going well.
The expo will take place at the KTX Osong Station in Osong for five days from Oct. 20 to 24. At the request of companies that took part in the 2013 Cosmetics & Beauty Expo, Osong Korea and the 2014 Osong International Bio Industry Expo, it will be held as an industry expo focusing on business to business (B2B) factors rather than for the public.
About 200 companies at home and abroad and a total of 1,000 buyers, including 300 foreign buyers, will participate in the 2nd Cosmetics and Beauty Industry Expo. The event will become an effective place for business by offering trade consultation meetings and investment briefing sessions to participating companies.
The exhibition will be divided into three sections: a company hall for cosmetics and beauty service companies at home and abroad to introduce their own products, an industry hall to promote institutions and organizations related to the cosmetics and beauty industry, and a beauty market hall to sell high-quality cosmetics at affordable prices.
In particular, the North Chungcheong Province Promotion Hall will be opened in the industry hall section for the public, including visitors and Osong Station users, to introduce its strategies to nurture the cosmetics and beauty industry in the province.
During the event, the province will hold international seminars and forums related to the cosmetics and beauty industry by inviting foreign speakers in the industry and cosmetics and beauty events every day.
Also, events for the public, such as public lectures by celebrities and beauty experience events, will take place every day.
For the successful hosting of the event, North Chungcheong Province has formed a task force, established the basic plans to decide the expo promotion direction, and diversified publicity campaigns, including invitation notices about cosmetics and beauty events, since Jan.
From May, the province started running the task force team for Expo participating companies and providing company support programs, including one-on-one export consultation meetings, with foreign buyers. Accordingly, more and more cosmetics and beauty service companies are hoping to take part in the expo.
- Date: 2015.10.20 (Tues.) to 10.24 (Sat.)
- Location: KTX Osong Station
- Sponsor: North Chungcheong Province
- Organizer: Osong Bio Promotion Foundation
- Main Content: Industry Exhibition, Trade Consultation, Sale, Conference
- Objective: 200 companies, 300 foreign buyers, 50,000 visitors
- Industry Hall: Lobby on 1st floor and business rooms
- - Participating cosmetics and beauty service companies, institutions, and organizations, and North Chungcheong Province Promotion Hall
- - Business networking including trade consultation meetings and investment briefing sessions
- Company Hall: Square (Pavilion)
- - Focusing on trade consultations between cosmetics and beauty service companies and buyers
- Market Hall: Passageway
- - Cosmetics and beauty service companies focusing on general sale
- 6 Business Networking Programs
- - 4 trade consultation meetings
- - 1 investor relations meeting
- - 1 investment briefing session
- 6 Conferences
- - 2 international seminars
- - 2 forums
- - 2 beauty seminars
- - 3 public lectures
- Beauty Experience
- - 4 experience programs