S. Korea is Going against Global Trend of Greenhouse Gas ReductionDue to Nuclear–free Energy PolicyS. Korea is Going against Global Trend of Greenhouse Gas ReductionAugust 20, 2018, 13:50
The global total nuclear power generation has edged up whereas South Korea is reducing its dependenc...
- Top 31 Groups Account for One Third of Korea's Exports, Facility Investments
- S. Korea’s Global GDP Ranking Falls One Notch to 12th
- U.S. Blacklists Russian, Chinese Companies for Violating Sanctions against N.Korea
Samsung Electronics Extends Support to Overseas StartupsBuilding Startup Ecosystem at Home and AbroadSamsung Electronics Extends Support to Overseas StartupsAugust 14, 2018, 10:47
Samsung Electronics is actively stepping up its effort to build start-up ecosystems not only in Kore...
- VisualCamp Successfully Attracts Investment of 1.85 Billion Won
- Korea's Fresh Venture Investment Reaches Record High in 1H
- ‘Korean Startup Town’ to Be Built in India
‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial RevolutionApplication Deadline Is Aug. 31‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial RevolutionJuly 11, 2018, 13:01
“Robot World 2018,” which will showcase domestic and overseas advanced robot technologies, will be h...
- Leaders in Robot, Drone, AI, VR and AR Get Together in S. Korea on June 28
- Korea Blockchain Week 2018 to be Held in Seoul Next Month
- KINTEX Presents Korea’s Largest Conventions in Future Technology in June
KB Bank Launches Indonesian Rupiah Wire Transfer ServiceSending Money in RupiahKB Bank Launches Indonesian Rupiah Wire Transfer ServiceAugust 20, 2018, 12:16
KB Kookmin Bank announced on August 17 that it has launched a service enabling Indonesians working i...
- Will Shinhan Financial Group Create Synergies from ING Life?
- IBK to Open Office in Vladivostok Next Month
- Reports from Foreign Securities Firms Excessively Affecting Seoul Bourse
Korean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsLow Productivity Results in Low ProfitabilityKorean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsAugust 1, 2018, 12:27
The profitability of leading Korean companies was at the lowest level among major countries. This is...
- LG Chem Becomes First Korean Chemical Firm to Make Global Top 10
- NPS Excludes Management Participation from Stewardship Code
- Korean Gov't Moving to Toughen Rules on Holding Companies
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
Hyundai Motor Invests in India’s Car Sharing Company RevvEying India's Mobility MarketHyundai Motor Invests in India’s Car Sharing Company RevvAugust 21, 2018, 14:25
Hyundai Motor will invest in India's second largest car sharing company Revv and take on the Ind...
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Order for 2 LNG Tankers
- Samsung C&T Lands Order for Underpass Construction from Australia
- Korea's Kolon Group Seeking to Boost Competitiveness in Pharmaceutical and Biotech Businesses
Korean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like RobotA Chameleon-like RobotKorean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like RobotAugust 13, 2018, 12:48
The National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) revealed on August 12 that a research team led by Pr...
- S. Korean Gov’t to Speed Up ‘Converged Medical Instrument’ Development
- World's First Antarctic Microbial Blood Preservative Developed
- Agelas Extracts Effective in Treating Liver Cancer
Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet5.5 Trillion Won EvaporatesStock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics PlummetMay 3, 2018, 10:55
The stock price of Samsung BioLogics dropped by more than 17% after the Financial Supervisory Servic...
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
A Korean Ride-sharing Company Prospering in SingaporeMVL Takes Second Place after Uber in SingaporeA Korean Ride-sharing Company Prospering in SingaporeAugust 21, 2018, 14:58
Mass Vehicle Leger (MVL), a Korean company that provides ride-hailing service TADA in Singapore, has...
- Advertising Battles Intensifying with 5G Era around the Corner
- LG Electronics Looking to Global Audio Market to Drive Growth
- Samsung Electronics Share Price Continues to Plunge
KGC Expands Beauty Business from Cosmetics to SpaSpa 1899 Offers Skin Care Services Combined with Red Ginseng CosmeticsKGC Expands Beauty Business from Cosmetics to SpaAugust 8, 2018, 23:37
Korea Ginseng Corp. (KGC) has opened a premium spa in Haeundae, Busan, expanding its beauty business...
- Imperial Palace Seoul Offers Benefits to Members of ‘Preferred Hotels & Resorts’
- LG Household & Health Care Reports Record High 2Q Results
- Dongsung Rannce Cream Sales Soaring thanks to Word of Mouth among Wang Hong
S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessPublisher NoteS. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessAugust 6, 2018, 13:32
On July 9, South Korean President Moon Jae-in attended Samsung Electronics’ new smartphone factory c...
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally