US-China Trade War Threatening S. Korea’s ExportsCaught in the CrossfireUS-China Trade War Threatening S. Korea’s ExportsJuly 12, 2018, 10:08
The South Korean economy is in danger as the trade war between the United States and China is showin...
- S. Korea, India Agree to Open Additional Markets Including Service Sector
- S. Korea’s Current Account Surplus Reaches Eight-month High
- Record High Inward FDI
‘Korean Startup Town’ to Be Built in IndiaStartup Cooperation‘Korean Startup Town’ to Be Built in IndiaJuly 10, 2018, 12:21
South Korean minister for SMEs and Startups Hong Jong-haak who accompanied President Moon Jae-in in ...
- Hyundai Motor Decides to Invest in Car Sharing Start-Up in Australia
- Korean Bio Startup Comes in Second in Innovation Challenge
- Korea’s Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange to Ban Trading in 11 Countries Including Iran
‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial RevolutionApplication Deadline Is Aug. 31‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial RevolutionJuly 11, 2018, 13:01
“Robot World 2018,” which will showcase domestic and overseas advanced robot technologies, will be h...
- Leaders in Robot, Drone, AI, VR and AR Get Together in S. Korea on June 28
- Korea Blockchain Week 2018 to be Held in Seoul Next Month
- KINTEX Presents Korea’s Largest Conventions in Future Technology in June
Samsung Active Asset Management Delays Merger with Templeton Investment TrustDue to Templeton ScandalSamsung Active Asset Management Delays Merger with Templeton Investment TrustJuly 13, 2018, 14:46
Samsung Active Asset Management, a subsidiary of Samsung Asset Management, said on July 12 that it t...
- Market Cap on Seoul Bourse Plummets This Year
- BOK Freezes Benchmark Interest Rate at 1.5%
- KoFIU Unifies Regulations on Money Laundering
NPS Set to Act as a StewardCould NPS Prevent Corporate Owner Families from Lining Their Own Pockets?July 13, 2018, 12:51
The National Pension Service (NPS) has decided to introduce a stewardship code and start exercising its shareholder rights against...
- Concerns Grow over the Rush to Introduce Stewardship Code
- S. Korean Gov’t Plans to Reform Holding Company System
- Will the New LG Chairman Change the Group’s Conservative Management?
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
Convenience Stores Threaten to Strike If Minimum Wage is RaisedBurning Their BoatsConvenience Stores Threaten to Strike If Minimum Wage is RaisedJuly 13, 2018, 15:23
Convenience store owners in South Korea has threatened to go on strike if the Minimum Wage Commissio...
- SK Holdings Acquires a Global Pharma Company in US
- Hyundai Motor's Overseas Manpower Reaches a New High
- GM Korea May Take Irregular Worker Issue to Court
S. Korean Gov’t to Speed Up ‘Converged Medical Instrument’ DevelopmentNurturing Medical Equipment IndustryS. Korean Gov’t to Speed Up ‘Converged Medical Instrument’ DevelopmentJuly 5, 2018, 13:10
The South Korean government is planning to accelerate the development of medical instruments based o...
- World's First Antarctic Microbial Blood Preservative Developed
- Agelas Extracts Effective in Treating Liver Cancer
- Researchers Develop Artificial Nerves that Move Dead Insects’ Legs
Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet5.5 Trillion Won EvaporatesStock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics PlummetMay 3, 2018, 10:55
The stock price of Samsung BioLogics dropped by more than 17% after the Financial Supervisory Servic...
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
KT to Expand into European Market with Albis-Elcon, a German Telecom Equipment ProducerFor Export of Giga SolutionsKT to Expand into European Market with Albis-Elcon, a German Telecom Equipment ProducerJuly 12, 2018, 23:12
KT plans to enter the European market in partnership with a German telecom equipment manufacturer.KT...
- Google Launches Android Auto in Korea
- China Poised to Overtake Korea to Become World's Largest Chip Equipment Market
- Samsung Electronics Strengthens Network Business Team
Lotte World Adventure to Develop Theme Park-Type VRCinematic VR AttractionLotte World Adventure to Develop Theme Park-Type VRJuly 11, 2018, 14:51
Lotte World Adventure announced on July 10, two days before its 29th anniversary, its ambition to le...
- A 3 cm Caterpillar Found in Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream
- KRA Exports Horse Racing to 12 Countries Including US
- Jinro Becomes World's Best-Selling Spirits Brand in 2017
US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely ShowmanshipPublisher NoteUS-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely ShowmanshipApril 30, 2018, 15:54
The Inter-Korean summit, which started with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un crossing the militarized...
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally
- Is a Trade War Looming around the Corner?