Moody’s Maintains Credit Rating for S. Korea at 'Aa2'Uncertainties Remain on Korean PeninsulaMoody’s Maintains Credit Rating for S. Korea at 'Aa2'June 19, 2018, 11:16
Moody’s has maintained its credit rating for South Korea at “Aa2” despite the recent improvement in ...
- S. Korean Gov’t to Make Decision on Accession to CPTPP Soon
- S. Korean Economy Likely to Be Hit Hard by US-China Trade War
- Smart Technology Will Make Incheon Int’l Airport Even Smarter
Korean Bio Startup Comes in Second in Innovation Challenge13 Firms Meet Investors at RESIKorean Bio Startup Comes in Second in Innovation ChallengeJune 19, 2018, 14:39
The Korea Biotechnology Industry Organization participated in the Redefining Early Stage Investments...
- Korea’s Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange to Ban Trading in 11 Countries Including Iran
- Blockchain Fever Also Grips Medical, Healthcare Industry
- Up to 5 Billion Won in Incentives Will Be Given to Each of Battlegrounds Developers
Korea Blockchain Week 2018 to be Held in Seoul Next MonthA Global Blockchain ConferenceKorea Blockchain Week 2018 to be Held in Seoul Next MonthJune 12, 2018, 14:55
Korea Blockchain Week 2018 (KBW 2018) will be held in Seoul for five days from July 16 to 20, the or...
- KINTEX Presents Korea’s Largest Conventions in Future Technology in June
- KHNP, IAEA Co-hosts HRD Conference in Gyeongju
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) Annual Meeting Opens in Busan
Woori Bank Seeking Approval for Holding Company StructureBusiness Expansion ExpectedWoori Bank Seeking Approval for Holding Company StructureJune 19, 2018, 12:25
Woori Bank is applying for regulatory approval on June 19 to adopt a holding company system. The pro...
- Samsung Electronics Suffers from Triple Distress after Stock Split
- Goldman Sachs to Raise Funds in S. Korean Capital Market
- Did FSS Change Logic about Samsung BioLogics’ Accounting Fraud Allegations?
Hyosung Group Adopts a Holding Company StructureGovernance ReformedHyosung Group Adopts a Holding Company StructureJune 4, 2018, 11:56
The Hyosung Group has adopted a holding company structure under a governance reform plan.The group h...
- Samsung Financial Affiliates Reduce Stakes in Samsung Electronics
- Nexon Founder Pledges to Donate over 100 Bil. Won to Philanthropic Causes
- Corporate Governance Reform around the Corner in Hanwha
ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon EconomyGoing Together with 3 Million CitizensICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon EconomyMay 8, 2018, 19:07
Lee Kang-shin was reelected for his second three-year term as chairman of the Incheon Chamber of Com...
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
- Icheon City: Well-planned Culture, Art and Tourism City
- For David Swan, AI Takes Drudgery out of the Future
Online Shopping Firms All Out to Attract InvestmentIntensifying E-commerce CompetitionOnline Shopping Firms All Out to Attract InvestmentJune 19, 2018, 15:37
Online shopping companies are going all out to attract investment.Companies that have lost profitabi...
- LS Cable to Set Up Power Cable Factory in Indonesia
- SK E&C Inks LOI with the Philippines on Coal-fired Power Plants
- Regulations on Dominant Firms Likely to Be Toughened
Agelas Extracts Effective in Treating Liver CancerSamsung Medical Center Team FindsAgelas Extracts Effective in Treating Liver CancerJune 18, 2018, 15:24
A South Korean research team has found that substances extracted from "Agelas," a fungus living in t...
- Researchers Develop Artificial Nerves that Move Dead Insects’ Legs
- Korean Research Team Discovers a Way to Enhance Plant Productivity
- Researchers Produce Next-generation Memory Devices with Glucose
Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet5.5 Trillion Won EvaporatesStock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics PlummetMay 3, 2018, 10:55
The stock price of Samsung BioLogics dropped by more than 17% after the Financial Supervisory Servic...
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
A Smart Watch Battle about to Start between Samsung and LGNew Versions to Hit Market in 2nd HalfA Smart Watch Battle about to Start between Samsung and LGJune 19, 2018, 15:51
Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics are going to compete in the smart watch market in the second ...
- SKT, KT Acquire 100MHz in 3.5GHz Spectrum while LG U+ Gets 80MHz
- TV Prices Falling Fast amid Increased Panel Supply
- Netflix Eyeing on Partnering with Local IPTV Service Providers
Philip Morris Refutes Results of Gov’t Tar MeasurementControversy over Tar IssuesPhilip Morris Refutes Results of Gov’t Tar MeasurementJune 19, 2018, 14:46
The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of South Korea has recently announced that electronic cigarette...
- Seoul Dragon City InStyle holds World BBQ Feast
- OTD Creates a Sensation in Food and Beverage Industry
- A Massage Chair That Embodies Lamborghini Supercar Concept
US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely ShowmanshipPublisher NoteUS-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely ShowmanshipApril 30, 2018, 15:54
The Inter-Korean summit, which started with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un crossing the militarized...
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally
- Is a Trade War Looming around the Corner?