KEPCO and EWP Sign Contract to Sell Electric Power with GPAKEPCO and EWP Sign Contract to Sell Electric Power with GPANovember 12, 2019, 11:15
On Nov. 11, KEPCO and East-West Power (EWP) announced that they signed a power sales contract for a ...
- POSCO Chemical to Make Investment in Ramping Up Annual Anode Material Production by 22,000 Tons
- Hyundai Motor Develops World's First Technology to Cut Down on Road Noises
- Korean Government Grounds 13 Boeing 737NG Planes
South Korean Semiconductor Companies Advised to Focus on Device InvestmentA Japanese Expert's ViewSouth Korean Semiconductor Companies Advised to Focus on Device InvestmentNovember 12, 2019, 12:44
Sangyo Times chief editor Izumiya Wataru said at a seminar on Nov. 11 that South Korean semiconducto...
- KT Launches AI-based Energy Management Service for Buildings
- LG Electronics Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit against TCL of China in Germany
- Samsung Electronics and SK Hynix to Reduce Investment in Semiconductors in 2020
Will MSCI’S Rebalanced EM Index Cause an Outflow of Foreign Funds from Seoul Stock Market?MSCI to Increase Weighting of China-A SharesWill MSCI’S Rebalanced EM Index Cause an Outflow of Foreign Funds from Seoul Stock Market?November 12, 2019, 09:21
As Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) has recently announced a plan to rebalance its emergi...
- Korean Insurance Companies Struggling under ‘Three Lows’
- China Planning to Issue Digital Yuan
- Dollar Futures ETFs Post Negative Returns for Past Three Months
Number of Chinese Tourists Visiting South Korea Drops after China’s Travel BanMutual Investment between Korea and China IncreasesNumber of Chinese Tourists Visiting South Korea Drops after China’s Travel BanNovember 12, 2019, 08:44
The Federation of Korean Industries (FKI) announced on Nov. 11 that the number of Chinese tourists v...
- Investors Shunning South Korea for Regulations and Work Hour Reduction
- S&P Maintains South Korea's Credit Rating at 'AA'
- South Korea’s Current Account Surplus Hits Seven-year Low
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
170 Subsidiaries Still Directly Controlled by Conglomerate Owner FamiliesOutside the Holding Company System170 Subsidiaries Still Directly Controlled by Conglomerate Owner FamiliesNovember 12, 2019, 12:42
The Fair Trade Commission (FTC) of South Korea announced on Nov. 11 that a total of 23 large busines...
- LG Group to Sell Part of Its Stake in LG CNS to Macquarie PE
- South Korea Needs New Strategies to Nurture Unicorn Companies
- Holding Companies' Subsidiaries to Be Prohibited from Co-investing in New Sub-subsidiaries
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
KIST Develops Imaging Technology to Monitor Fate of Stem CellsMonitoring Stem Cells Transplanted into a MouseKIST Develops Imaging Technology to Monitor Fate of Stem CellsNovember 8, 2019, 10:05
The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) has developed a new imaging technology that all...
- Korean Researchers Develop New Anticancer Substance That Kills Only Cancer Cells
- 3D Printing Applied to Biomedical Materials
- Korean Atomic Energy Research Institute Localizes Two Radioactive Isotopes
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
Luxury Cars Enjoy Strong Sales despite Imported Car Market Slump in KoreaLamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Porsche Post Sharp Sales GrowthLuxury Cars Enjoy Strong Sales despite Imported Car Market Slump in KoreaNovember 11, 2019, 12:21
Despite growing fears of deflation, luxury cars brands such as Lamborghini are enjoying strong sales...
- Regulations on Arrival Duty-free Shops to be Removed
- SPC Group Wins GRLC Best Partner Award for First Time as Korean Company
- Magic of LG Household & Health Care CEO Cha Seok-yong Continuing
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes