Hyundai Motor’s Genesis Brand to Take Wraps off Mint Concept Car in New YorkAt 2019 New York International Auto ShowHyundai Motor’s Genesis Brand to Take Wraps off Mint Concept Car in New YorkApril 18, 2019, 13:58
The Genesis brand would unveil the Mint Concept Car based on an electric car at the 2019 New York In...
- SK Energy's VRDS Facility Is a Good Example of Blue Ocean Investment: SK Group Chairman
- SK E&S Set to Launch Korea's First Private-Sector LNG Carrier
- S. Korea’s Automobile Industry Shrinking
Galaxy Fold Display Reduces Emission of Harmful Blue LightWinning 'Eye Comfort' Certification from GermanyGalaxy Fold Display Reduces Emission of Harmful Blue LightApril 18, 2019, 13:26
Samsung Display announced on April 17 that its 7.3-inch 1536×2152 foldable OLED display for the Gala...
- Intel May Cooperate with Samsung Electronics on High-Performance Graphics Cards
- Mobile Carriers in Trouble for 5G Equipment from Nokia
- Samsung Electronics Responsible for ASML Software Theft, Dutch Online Magazine Says
One Out of Two Listed Korean Firms Has Problems in Audit ReportsAccounting Audits by External Auditors Not ReliableOne Out of Two Listed Korean Firms Has Problems in Audit ReportsApril 18, 2019, 10:09
Following financial authorities' increased scrutiny of financial reporting regarding research an...
- Mirae Asset’s U.S. ETF Manager Lists Cloud Computing ETF on Nasdaq
- Hyundai Capital and Santander launch Banco Hyundai Capital Brasil
- Shinhan Bank Issues Foreign Currency Subordinated Bonds Worth US$400 Million
South Korea and the Philippines Agree to Conclude FTA by NovemberSouth Korean Trade Minister Visiting ManilaSouth Korea and the Philippines Agree to Conclude FTA by NovemberApril 18, 2019, 09:16
South Korea and the Philippines agreed to conclude a free trade agreement in November at the latest....
- No-deal Brexit Likely to Negatively Affect Exports from South Korea to Britain
- South Korea and Turkmenistan to Initiate Joint Polyethylene and Polypropylene Sale
- Korean Gov't Tells Major Corporations to Expand Investment
SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of UsersiOS Beta Version to Be Released in AprilSOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of UsersApril 3, 2019, 11:27
SOMESING, a Korean startup that provides a blockchain-based karaoke serice, said on April 3 that the...
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXAsia’s Largest ConventionBIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXMarch 19, 2019, 11:49
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) and Chungcheongbuk-do (south Chungcheong Provinc...
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
Kumho Asiana Group Decides to sell off Asiana AirlinesCreditors to Provide Fresh Loan of 500 Bil. WonKumho Asiana Group Decides to sell off Asiana AirlinesApril 15, 2019, 12:40
Kumho Asiana Group has decided to sell off Asiana Airlines.The group said on April 15 that the board...
- LG Chairman Koo Looking for Talent, Business Opportunities in U.S.
- Creditors Reject Kumho Asiana Group's Restructuring Plan
- Kumho Asiana Agrees to Sell Asiana Airlines If It Fails to Normalize Operations Within 3 Years
Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in KoreaAn Interview with Lee Sung-man, president of Songdo American TownSongdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in KoreaApril 1, 2019, 10:19
Lee Sung-man is president of Songdo American Town. Lee's company, created by Incheon Free Econom...
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
- Ongjin County: From a Powder Keg in the West Sea to a Hub of Inter-Korean Exchanges
- Incheon: the Most Dynamic City in Korea That Powers Economic Growth
KIST Researchers Identify Mechanism of Quantum Computer QubitUseful Finding for Quantum Information ProcessingKIST Researchers Identify Mechanism of Quantum Computer QubitApril 18, 2019, 14:20
A Korean research team that studies quantim computers has published research results that can be use...
- ETRI Research Team Develops Technology to Improve Brightness and Efficiency of QLED
- First-ever Picture of Light-Swallowing Black Hole Released
- POSTECH and Yonsei University to Create Blockchain Campus Together
Making Local Host Rentals Work for AllThe Global LHR Market Growing FastMaking Local Host Rentals Work for AllMarch 29, 2019, 09:36
Robert Rosenstein is chairman and founder of Agoda and strategic advisor to the CEO of Booking Holdi...
- Korea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total Income
- Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor Reforms
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
SPC Opens 4 Food Brand Stores in SingaporeExpanding Business in Southeast AsiaSPC Opens 4 Food Brand Stores in SingaporeApril 18, 2019, 10:57
Best known for its Paris Baguette bakery franchise, SPC Group has opened four food brand stores in S...
- Over 378,000 Foreign Patients Visit South Korea Last Year
- Sephora to Make Foray into Korean Beauty Market This October
- Lotte World Tower to Host World's Highest International Vertical Marathon on April 6
Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean NukesPublisher NoteConcern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean NukesMarch 30, 2019, 12:29
Since the collapse of the second U.S.-North Korean summit talks in Hanoi, Vietnam, uncertainties hav...
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea
- Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear Issues
- ‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and Seoul