Kia XCeed Wins 2020 Red Dot ‘Product Design’ AwardDesign Accolade for Kia’s New Urban CrossoverKia XCeed Wins 2020 Red Dot ‘Product Design’ AwardMarch 30, 2020, 18:02
Kia Motors' XCeed urban crossover has been recognized with a 2020 Red Dot design award. The ‘Pro...
- Project Launched for Survival of Auto Parts Manufacturers
- SK Gas to Set up US$1.8 Bil. Chemical Plant with a Saudi Partner
- Korean Steelmakers’ Overseas Plants Shut Down Due to COVID-19 Spread
Samsung SDS To Migrate ABL Life Insurance System To CloudCloud-based Digital TransformationSamsung SDS To Migrate ABL Life Insurance System To CloudMarch 30, 2020, 12:26
Samsung SDS signed an agreement with ABL Life Insurance earlier this month to carry out its data cen...
- SK Telecom Accounts for 44.7% of 5G Market in Korea with 2.22 Mil. Users
- Huawei Picked as No. 1 Company in Contribution to 5G Standardization
- LG Electronics Takes Lead in Narrowing Price Gap between OLED TVs and LCD TVs
Liquidity Crisis in PlayFixed Income Weekly: Crisis ContinuesMarch 30, 2020, 17:52
The author is an analyst of NH Investment & Securities. He can be reached at email@example.com. -- Ed Despite an aggressive monetar...
- Internet: Benefit of ‘Untact’ Offsets Damage to Ad Service
- Hansae Co.: Seeing Orders Slowdown
- Credit Ratings of Major Corporations Continuing to Fall
Currency Swap Fund to Be Supplied to Foreign Exchnge Market This WeekTender for Foreign Currency Loans Slated for March 31Currency Swap Fund to Be Supplied to Foreign Exchnge Market This WeekMarch 30, 2020, 08:56
The Bank of Korea announced on March 29 that one-fifth of the US$60 billion fund prepared based on t...
- Korean Government to Inject 1.6 Tril. Won into Ailing Doosan Heavy Industries
- Construction of Additional Macstors Likely to be Delayed Again
- India Orders 3-week Total Lockdown for All 1.3 Billion Indians
Cryptocurrencies to Be Sent and Received through KakaoTalk Beginning This SummerCryptocurrency Wallet Serviced on KakaotalkCryptocurrencies to Be Sent and Received through KakaoTalk Beginning This SummerFebruary 19, 2020, 12:22
“Klip,” a cryptocurrency wallet developed by Kakao Blockchain subsidiary GroundX, will be released f...
- Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
Egg Drop Supports Production of tvN's Thursday Special DramaA Prosperous Egg Sandwich Brand in KoreaEgg Drop Supports Production of tvN's Thursday Special DramaMarch 23, 2020, 10:00
Egg Drop supports the production of tvN's Thursday special “Wise Doctors’ Life.”Egg Drop, Korea’...
- Australia-Korea Business Awards 2020 Recognizes Firms Contributing to Korean-Australian Economic Development
- Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
Hanjin Group Chairman Cho Reappointed as Inside Director of Hanjin KALDefending Managerial Control of Hanjin GroupHanjin Group Chairman Cho Reappointed as Inside Director of Hanjin KALMarch 30, 2020, 12:10
Hanjin Group chairman Cho Won-tae has succeeded in extending his term as an executive director of Ha...
- NPS Sides with Chairman Cho Won-tae in Proxy Battle at Hanjin KAL
- Chung Eui-sun Purchases 28 Bil. Won Worth of Treasury Stocks for 2 Days
- Court Rejects Injunction Applications of Hanjin KAL Shareholder Alliance
IFEZ to Shift toward an Investor-specific FDI Attraction StrategyInnovations in FDI PolicyIFEZ to Shift toward an Investor-specific FDI Attraction StrategyFebruary 29, 2020, 01:10
2019 was a fruitful year for the Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) as it exceeded its foreign direct...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Korean Researchers Develop World's First Skyrmion-based Artificial Synapse ComponentA Core Part of an AI SemiconductorKorean Researchers Develop World's First Skyrmion-based Artificial Synapse ComponentMarch 30, 2020, 13:51
A team of Korean researchers has developed a core part of an artificial intelligence (AI) semiconduc...
- Korean Government Aims to Develop Prototype of CPU for Super Computers by 2023
- Korean Government to Speed up 4 Large Accelerator Projects
- Oxford Scientists Develop Rapid Testing Technology for COVID-19
‘Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time’ Surpasses 200 Million Bags in Total SalesRed Ginseng Concentrate Easy to Take and Carry‘Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time’ Surpasses 200 Million Bags in Total SalesFebruary 20, 2020, 18:42
Korea Ginseng Corp (KGC) announced that “Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time” broke thro...
- Covid-19 is Bigger Threat than SARS to Global Economy
- Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
Korea's COVID-19 Diagnostic Kit Exports Expected to SoarPCR Method Approved as Draft International Standard by ISOKorea's COVID-19 Diagnostic Kit Exports Expected to SoarMarch 30, 2020, 13:18
The world’s trust in South Korean COVID-19 diagnostic kit manufacturers is expected to be further en...
- South Korea Expands Mandatory Two-week Quarantine to All Arrivals from Abroad
- Number of People Arriving Without COVID-19 Symptoms on the Increase
- People Arriving from the U.S. Subject to Mandatory Two-week Self-quarantine
S. Korean Government’s Nonsensical Response to Spread of COVID-19Publisher NoteS. Korean Government’s Nonsensical Response to Spread of COVID-19February 28, 2020, 15:22
The number of COVID-19 patients is soaring in South Korea. It increased by no less than 505 to 1,776...
- South Korea under ‘Insane' President
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations