Celltrion's Truxima Captures More Than 30% of European MarketA Biosimilar for Blood Cancer TreatmentCelltrion's Truxima Captures More Than 30% of European MarketOctober 15, 2018, 16:39
Celltrion Healthcare announced on Oct. 15 that Truxima, a biosimilar it has developed for blood canc...
- Korean Oil Refiners May Suffer from Drop in Paraxylene Price Next Year
- Korea's Taihan Electric Wire Books Power Grid Order from Australia
- LS Cable Lands Big Order for High-voltage Cables from Bahrain
Many S. Korean AI Developers Leaving the NationRegulations on Data Utilization BlamedMany S. Korean AI Developers Leaving the NationOctober 15, 2018, 10:37
A large number of Korean AI developers are opting for jobs abroad. Kakao Corp. CEO Kim Bum-soo blame...
- Samsung Electronics Offers Porsche Driving Experience through 109-inch LED Display
- Korea’s Cryptocurrency Exchange Bithumb Sold for 400 Bil. Won
- AIRS Medical, a Korean Startup, Attracts Investment from Spring Camp
ETN Tracking Korea/Taiwan IT Index Listed in Euronext ParisKorea Exchange reaches out European Capital Market with Taiwan Stock ExchangeOctober 15, 2018, 17:53
Korea Exchange (KRX), and Taiwan Index Plus (TIP), the wholly owned subsidiary of the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) announced the l...
- S. Korea’s Top 5 Business Groups Lose 100 Tril. Won of Market Cap This Year
- Eight Foreign Investment Firms Shut Down in S. Korea for the Past 4 Years
- Foreign Equity Ownership of S. Korean Commercial Banks Reaches 73% on Average
Two Koreas Agree to Break Ground Late Nov. Or Early Dec. to Link Railways, RoadsHigh-level Inter-Korean Talks Held at PanmunjomTwo Koreas Agree to Break Ground Late Nov. Or Early Dec. to Link Railways, RoadsOctober 15, 2018, 17:37
The two Koreas agreed on Oct. 15 to kick off a joint project to modernize and link their railways an...
- S. Korea Asks IMF, World Bank to Play Bigger Role in Opening, Developing N. Korea
- Semiconductor Businesses Account for 40% of Total Profits Made by Korea’s Top 100 Firms
- U.S. Defense Secretary: ‘S. Korea’s Trade Reliance on China Increases Risks for U.S. Economy’
Identify Emotions in Written Text - Twinword Inc. Announces New Emotion Analysis APIFind Out How Your Customers Feel About Your Products and ServicesIdentify Emotions in Written Text - Twinword Inc. Announces New Emotion Analysis APISeptember 17, 2018, 13:23
Twinword Inc., a member company of the K-ICT Born2Global Centre, announced on Sept. 17 the launch of...
- S. Korea's Dable hosts Indonesia Native Ads Conference 2018
- AI-Based Class III Medical Device of JLK Inspection Approved by S. Korea's Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- S. Korea Tightening Regulations on Startups in New Industries
KINTEX to Host ‘2018 Korea Christmas Fair & Gift Wonderland Season V’The Largest Open Market Exhibition in AsiaKINTEX to Host ‘2018 Korea Christmas Fair & Gift Wonderland Season V’October 12, 2018, 14:16
The 2018 Korea Christmas Fair & Gift Wonderland Season V will be held at Exhibition Hall 1 of KINTEX...
- Dulwich College Seoul Welcomes Alexandra Shackleton
- ‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Leaders in Robot, Drone, AI, VR and AR Get Together in S. Korea on June 28
Korean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsLow Productivity Results in Low ProfitabilityKorean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsAugust 1, 2018, 12:27
The profitability of leading Korean companies was at the lowest level among major countries. This is...
- LG Chem Becomes First Korean Chemical Firm to Make Global Top 10
- NPS Excludes Management Participation from Stewardship Code
- Korean Gov't Moving to Toughen Rules on Holding Companies
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
Korean Researchers Produce Hydrogen and Oxygen through Water Electrolysis without Using Precious MetalsA New Catalyst That Can Replace Expensive MaterialsKorean Researchers Produce Hydrogen and Oxygen through Water Electrolysis without Using Precious MetalsOctober 15, 2018, 15:59
The Korea Research Foundation said on Oct. 15 that a research team of Korea University has developed...
- Korean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like Robot
- S. Korean Gov’t to Speed Up ‘Converged Medical Instrument’ Development
- World's First Antarctic Microbial Blood Preservative Developed
Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet5.5 Trillion Won EvaporatesStock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics PlummetMay 3, 2018, 10:55
The stock price of Samsung BioLogics dropped by more than 17% after the Financial Supervisory Servic...
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
Millennium Seoul Hilton Invites New Head Chef for Popular Chinese RestaurantNew Chef to Help TaipanMillennium Seoul Hilton Invites New Head Chef for Popular Chinese RestaurantOctober 12, 2018, 16:02
Millennium Seoul Hilton has invited Chef Tiao Nai Hsing to head its popular Chinese restaurant Taipa...
- KROSS Baseball to Hold Info Sessions on Study Baseball Abroad in U.S. Colleges
- Airport Terminal at Seoul Station Provides Convenient Early Check-in Service
- Medical Workers’ Associations Express Opposition to Telemedicine
S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessPublisher NoteS. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessAugust 6, 2018, 13:32
On July 9, South Korean President Moon Jae-in attended Samsung Electronics’ new smartphone factory c...
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally