Samsung and LG Begin New Air-Conditioner War with Smarter New ModelsAir-conditioners Based on Advanced AISamsung and LG Begin New Air-Conditioner War with Smarter New ModelsJanuary 17, 2019, 12:48
A fierce air conditioner war is underway in the middle of the winter. In particular, this year’s edi...
- Kia Motors Decides to Produce 50,000 units of the Soul at its U.S. Factory
- S. Korean Gov’t Eyes 80,000 Hydrogen Vehicles on the Roads by 2022
- Korean Drugs Account for Half of Global Top Eight Biopharmaceuticals
A New Chicken Game Starts in Global Semiconductor IndustrySamsung, SK Hynix Investing AggressivelyA New Chicken Game Starts in Global Semiconductor IndustryJanuary 17, 2019, 10:55
A new chicken game has started in the global semiconductor industry. Leading companies such as Samsu...
- Kakao Mobility to Stop Pilot Carpool Service
- Samsung Electronics Invests in Israeli Semiconductor Chip Startup
- Samsung Electronics Will Keep AI And IoT Ecosystems Closed for Time Being: AI Chief
Mirae Asset Betting on Promising Startups in Southeast Asia, IndiaEquity Investments in Grab, Zolo and BukalapakMirae Asset Betting on Promising Startups in Southeast Asia, IndiaJanuary 17, 2019, 09:26
Mirae Asset Group is accelerating investment in Southeast Asian startups with great growth potential...
- KEB Hana Bank's Subsidiary in Indonesia Alleged to Have Sold Product to Customers Incompletely
- Shinhan Bank India Launches Digital Factoring Loan
- Stock Settlements by KSD Amount to 338.4 Tril. Won in 2018, Up 12.3% from 2017
China Ignores Fine Dust Lawsuit Filed by Korean Civic GroupBeijing Shirks ResponsibilityChina Ignores Fine Dust Lawsuit Filed by Korean Civic GroupJanuary 17, 2019, 11:22
Although the Korean peninsula is suffering from fine dust from China, the Chinese government is shir...
- S. Korean Gov’t to Accelerate FTA Conclusion with U.K.
- President Moon Calls on Large Enterprises to Expand Shared Growth with SMEs
- Ruling Party Lawmaker Rekindles Controversy over Nuclear Phase-Out Policy
Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup TalentParticipants from Indonesia, Vietnam Attend ProgramPangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup TalentJanuary 2, 2019, 18:50
The Pangyo Starup Campus, which specializes in fostering startup entrepreneurs, announced, on Dec. 2...
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
- Motion Keyboard "Mokibo" Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on JD.com
- VisualCamp concludes MOU with Grassroots Angel Investment from China
'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in NeedBusinesses Encouraged to Join Campaign'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in NeedJanuary 15, 2019, 14:32
Sun-in Co., a leading Korean specialty food ingredient manufacturer and distributor, and Goldman Sac...
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
- Kiwi Chamber Holds Year-end Grand Hui at Grand Hyatt Hotel
2019 APAC Effie Awards Taps Edelman Korea’s Christine Park and 5 Others as Jury Members2019 APAC Effie Awards Slated for March 6 in Singapore2019 APAC Effie Awards Taps Edelman Korea’s Christine Park and 5 Others as Jury MembersJanuary 17, 2019, 14:19
Global communications marketing firm Edelman announced on Jan. 17 that Christine Park, executive dir...
- KDB to Set up Subsidiary Specializing in Restructuring of Troubled Corporations
- S. Korea’s Pension Service to Participate in Management of Corporations
- S. Korean Financial Regulator Launches Accounting Probe into POSCO E&C
Gangwon Province Envisions Free Tourism Belt on the East Coast of Two KoreasAn Interview with Gangwon Province Gov. Choi Moon-soonGangwon Province Envisions Free Tourism Belt on the East Coast of Two KoreasDecember 18, 2018, 17:40
For Choi Moon-soon, governor of Gangwon Province, 2018 must be a memorable year. In February and Mar...
- Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
New Technology Enhances Seawater Desalination Performance by Four TimesA Potential Solution for Global Water ShortageNew Technology Enhances Seawater Desalination Performance by Four TimesJanuary 17, 2019, 14:01
Korean scientists have developed a new technology that enhances seawater desalination performance fo...
- Korean Research Team Develops New Graphene Quantum Dot Fabrication Technology
- Research Suggests Diabetes Can Be Treated by Controlling Muscle Cell Interactions
- Korean Research Team Develops Thermoelectric Device That Generates Electricity Using Human Body Heat
Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsRigid Labor Market Impedes Economic GrowthKorea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsOctober 25, 2018, 09:43
During the Asian financial crisis in 1997, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) called upon the Sou...
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
'Baby Shark' Debuts in Billboard Hot 100's Top 40A Korean Children’s Song Bows at No. 32'Baby Shark' Debuts in Billboard Hot 100's Top 40January 11, 2019, 16:58
“Baby Shark,” a viral children’s song released by a Korean company, debuted at No. 32 on the Billboa...
- Skyline Luge Tongyeong Named One of Korea’s ‘100 Must-visit Tourist Spots’
- K-pop Group BTS Induces Production Worth 4 Tril. Won per Year
- New Book Provides Sweeping View of Home-sharing Economy’s Positive Global Economic Impact
Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear IssuesPublisher NoteRegime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear IssuesDecember 27, 2018, 12:17
South Korean President Moon Jae-in has made a lot of efforts for North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s v...
- ‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and Seoul
- S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run Business
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship