LS Cable Asia to Supply Cables to Solar Power Plants in VietnamMore Contracts Expected for LS VinaLS Cable Asia to Supply Cables to Solar Power Plants in VietnamMarch 26, 2019, 10:37
LS Cable Asia announced on March 25 that LS Vina, its Vietnamese manufacturing subsidiary, would sup...
- Competition Intensifies among Korea's Big 3 Shipbuilders
- Hanwha Total Labor Union Goes on General Strike for Wage Hike
- KOSPO to Participate in US$1 Bil. LNG Project in U.S.
Samsung Electronics Warns Investors of an Earnings ShockThe First Time in 50 YearsSamsung Electronics Warns Investors of an Earnings ShockMarch 27, 2019, 08:51
Samsung Electronics has warned investors of a negative earnings surprise for the first time since it...
- SK Telecom Ready to Provide Advanced 5G Services
- Samsung Electronics Targeting Premium TV Market with New Products
- Over One-tenth of Cars in South Korea are Imported Ones
Why Human Rights Lawyers Chose Blockchain: 'Energy Is a Basic Human Right'A Blockchain Platform Aims to Reduce Imbalance in Energy UseWhy Human Rights Lawyers Chose Blockchain: 'Energy Is a Basic Human Right'March 26, 2019, 16:03
Metanoia Project is a blockchain platform based on renewable energy with a focus on “good will.” The...
- Korean Gov’t Asking Banks to Give Out More Loans to Auto Component Producers
- S. Korea’s Insurance Market for Migrant Workers Doubles Within 10 Years
- Asiana Airlines Arouses Fear of Defaulting on 3 Tril. Won Debt
S. Korea’s Budget Likely to Surpass 500 Tril. Won in 2020Laying Heavier Burdens on PeopleS. Korea’s Budget Likely to Surpass 500 Tril. Won in 2020March 27, 2019, 10:03
The South Korean government is highly likely to draw up an “ultra-supersized budget” that surpasses ...
- S. Korea Hastily Lifts LPG Car Restrictions Without Considering the Downsides
- Korea's Terms of Trade Worsens for 15 Consecutive Months
- 100 Key Technologies Selected for Intensive R&D Investment
Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in KoreaInterview with James Kang, CTO of Korean Lottery OperatorDong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in KoreaMarch 19, 2019, 16:08
What is your personal background?I graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with de...
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
- Motion Keyboard "Mokibo" Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on JD.com
BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXAsia’s Largest ConventionBIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXMarch 19, 2019, 11:49
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) and Chungcheongbuk-do (south Chungcheong Provinc...
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
Accounting Firms Becoming Increasingly TighterUnder the Revised Law on External AuditAccounting Firms Becoming Increasingly TighterMarch 26, 2019, 08:44
Korea Exchange (KRX) announced on March 22 that 13 KOSPI-listed and over 40 KOSDAQ-listed companies ...
- Asiana Airlines Fettered by Excessive Aircraft Leasing Costs
- National Pension Service Advised to Be More Prudent in Objecting to Executive Appointments
- Court Sides with Hanjin KAL over KCGI’s Shareholder Proposals
North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial RevolutionInterview with Gov. Lee Cheol-wooNorth Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial RevolutionMarch 8, 2019, 17:01
North Gyeongsang Province is one of the most dynamic regions in South Korea. The province’s gross re...
- Ongjin County: From a Powder Keg in the West Sea to a Hub of Inter-Korean Exchanges
- Incheon: the Most Dynamic City in Korea That Powers Economic Growth
- IFEZ on Track to Becoming Global Business Frontier
Korean Universities Earn Less Than One U.S. University by Technology TransferFew R&D Projects Are CommercializedKorean Universities Earn Less Than One U.S. University by Technology TransferMarch 26, 2019, 11:38
The earnings of Korean universities and government-funded research institutes from technology transf...
- KIST Researchers Develop New Material for Treatment of Dementia
- Korean Research Team Develops No-glass 3D Holographic Display Technology
- Korea East-West Power Co. Sets to Develop Ultra-Efficient Solar Cell
Korea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total IncomeIncome Inequality ExpandingKorea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total IncomeMarch 19, 2019, 11:20
The top 10 percent income brackets in South Korea took up 50.6 percent of the total income in the na...
- Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor Reforms
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
KGC’s Donginbi Wins iF Design AwardUtilizing the Beauty of Korean TraditionKGC’s Donginbi Wins iF Design AwardMarch 19, 2019, 11:43
Korea Ginseng Corporation (KGC) announced on March 15 that its premium cosmetics brand Donginbi has ...
- Kolmar Korea Develops 3D Printed Cosmetics for First Time in the World
- Donginbi Launches Premium Mask Sheet Line 'Mi Mask Stick'
- Hotel Shilla Becomes the First Korean Hotel to Earn Five Stars
Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. KoreaPublisher NoteCritics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. KoreaFebruary 28, 2019, 13:54
U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un meet to talk about the denuclearizat...
- Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear Issues
- ‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and Seoul
- S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run Business