S. Korea to Disclose Forex Market Trading History Every Six MonthsA Step to Enhance Forex Policy TransparencyS. Korea to Disclose Forex Market Trading History Every Six MonthsMay 18, 2018, 10:59
The South Korean government has announced it would disclose its net foreign exchange trading history...
- S. Korean Gov’t Launches Tax Investigation into 50 Large Businesses and Rich People
- How to Finance N. Korean Economic Reconstruction
- Korean Gov.t to Invest 2.2 Tril. Won in AI by 2022
Blockchain Fever Also Grips Medical, Healthcare IndustryBlockchain-based Medical ServicesBlockchain Fever Also Grips Medical, Healthcare IndustryMay 8, 2018, 12:27
Blockchain technology is also being introduced in the medical industry. Numerous startups are coming...
- Up to 5 Billion Won in Incentives Will Be Given to Each of Battlegrounds Developers
- Startups with Sales of 100 Billion Won Spring Up in S. Korea
- Korea Start-Up Forum to Help Korean Start-Ups Grow
The African Development Bank (AfDB) Annual Meeting Opens in BusanSharing Korea's Development ExperienceThe African Development Bank (AfDB) Annual Meeting Opens in BusanMay 21, 2018, 18:43
The African Development Bank (AfDB) annual meeting kicked off in Busan on May 21, providing an oppor...
- Busan to Hold International Marine Finance Convention
- International Vertical Marathon to be Held at Lotte Tower This Sunday
- CBRE Forum 2018 Brings Together Real Estate Moguls, Industry Experts
Regulations on Banks' Foreign Investment EasedOverseas Investment Made EasyRegulations on Banks' Foreign Investment EasedMay 21, 2018, 17:55
The financial regulator has simplified the regulations on banks to facilitate their advance into for...
- Woori Bank to Be Turned into Holding Company Early Next Year
- NPS held Over 40 Tril. Won Worth of Samsung Shares in 2017
- S. Korea's KOSPI Stock Index Down to 2440 Level on Foreign Selling
LG Group Chairman Passes AwayAt the Age of 73LG Group Chairman Passes AwayMay 21, 2018, 10:03
LG Group chairman Koo Bon-moo passed away at the Seoul National University Hospital at 9:52 a.m., Ma...
- LG Group Hurrying to Nominate Successor to Chairman Koo
- Listed Companies Call for Measures to Protect Management Rights
- Absence of Chairman Hobbling Lotte Group’s Overseas Projects
ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon EconomyGoing Together with 3 Million CitizensICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon EconomyMay 8, 2018, 19:07
Lee Kang-shin was reelected for his second three-year term as chairman of the Incheon Chamber of Com...
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
- Icheon City: Well-planned Culture, Art and Tourism City
- For David Swan, AI Takes Drudgery out of the Future
US Department of Commerce to Lower Tariffs on POSCO Steel SheetsAdjustment of Retaliatory Tariffs ExpectedUS Department of Commerce to Lower Tariffs on POSCO Steel SheetsMay 22, 2018, 11:51
The U.S. Department of Commerce provisionally decided to lower its retaliatory tariff on POSCO’s col...
- Hyundai Motor Group Puts Off Governance Reform Plan
- The Man Behind LG’s Global Success
- DSME, Naver, Intel Sign MOU on smart ship project
Korean Researchers Develop Device That Can Control Speed of LightA Device for Next-Generation Optical CommunicationKorean Researchers Develop Device That Can Control Speed of LightMay 16, 2018, 10:21
Korean researchers have developed a device that can control the speed of light. The new device is ex...
- S. Korea to Invest 1.3 Tril. Won in Brain Science Research over Next 5 Years
- World-Renowned Robot Scientists Declare Boycott of Research with KAIST
- Korean Researchers Develop Advanced Tech for Producing Thermoelectric Semiconductors
Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet5.5 Trillion Won EvaporatesStock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics PlummetMay 3, 2018, 10:55
The stock price of Samsung BioLogics dropped by more than 17% after the Financial Supervisory Servic...
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
Samsung Foundry Forum Opens in Santa Clara, CaliforniaStrengthening Foundry BusinessSamsung Foundry Forum Opens in Santa Clara, CaliforniaMay 22, 2018, 11:33
Samsung Electronics is planning to strengthen its foundry business. In this context, the company is ...
- Samsung Electronics to Lead Global Standards on 5G Commercialization
- Blockchain Apps Are Sweeping Across South Korean App Market
- Kakao to merge with Kakao M to Create Synergy
L'Oreal Korea Workers Treated like ‘Dirt’ by Abusive Senior OfficialEmployees Are Not Worth It?L'Oreal Korea Workers Treated like ‘Dirt’ by Abusive Senior OfficialMay 16, 2018, 19:55
Several workers at L'Oreal Korea said they have experienced verbal abuse from a senior official,...
- ‘Donginbi,' a Red Ginseng-Based Cosmetic Product from KGC
- Jung Hae-in Endorses CheongKwanJang Everytime
- Luminous Paintings Shining in Cave of Eternity
US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely ShowmanshipPublisher NoteUS-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely ShowmanshipApril 30, 2018, 15:54
The Inter-Korean summit, which started with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un crossing the militarized...
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally
- Is a Trade War Looming around the Corner?