S. Korea's Ecosystem of Nuclear Power Plant Industry CollapsingComponent Makers Giving up on KEPIC CertificationS. Korea's Ecosystem of Nuclear Power Plant Industry CollapsingJanuary 23, 2020, 12:07
An increasing number of South Korean nuclear power plant component manufacturers are giving up on th...
- Hanwha Q CELLS Selected as Top Solar Power Brand in Europe and Australia
- Hyundai Motor's Annual Sales Surpass 100 Tril. Won for the First Time
- Volkswagen to Acquire Shares of Chinese EV Battery Manufacturer
Samsung and TSMC Racing to Become First to Start Volume Production of 3-nm ChipsCompetition for Foundry Market LeadershipSamsung and TSMC Racing to Become First to Start Volume Production of 3-nm ChipsJanuary 23, 2020, 09:42
Samsung Electronics of Korea and TSMC of Taiwan are waging a fierce war over a 3-nanometer (nm) foun...
- Samsung Electronics Promoting ‘Multi-IoT Hub’ Strategy
- Samsung Electronics Takes 4th Place in 5G RAN Evaluation
- China Predicted to Overtake South Korea in Flexible OLED Market in Five Years
Korean Government Considering Applying 20% Income Tax to Earnings from CryptocurrenciesEarnings from Cryptocurrencies Regarded as Miscellaneous IncomeKorean Government Considering Applying 20% Income Tax to Earnings from CryptocurrenciesJanuary 21, 2020, 12:37
The South Korean government is considering applying a tax rate of 20 percent to income derived from ...
- Asia Region Funds Passport to be Implemented in May
- LIME Asset Management's Funds Tied up in Overseas Real Estate Project Financing
- Shinhan Bank Vietnam’s Credit Rating Adjusted Upward
South Korea’s Real GDI Falls 0.4% in 2019The First Decline in 21YearsSouth Korea’s Real GDI Falls 0.4% in 2019January 23, 2020, 12:18
The Bank of Korea announced on Jan. 22 that South Korea’s real gross domestic income (GDI) fell 0.4 ...
- South Korea Removed from U.S. List of Potential IUU Fishing Countries in Four Months
- Digital Tax Debates Intensifying in Advanced Countries
- South Korea’s ICT Trade Surplus Drops about 40% in 2019
Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020For Popularization of Blockchain-based ServicesKakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020December 2, 2019, 09:43
Yeo Min-soo, co-chairman of Kakao, stressed that he will actively support the popularization of bloc...
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
- Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South Korea
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Elliott Sells Off Stakes in Hyundai Motor Group Affiliates: ReportsHyundai Motor's Pain in the Neck Goes AwayElliott Sells Off Stakes in Hyundai Motor Group Affiliates: ReportsJanuary 23, 2020, 11:37
Elliott Management, an activist U.S. hedge fund, has reportedly sold off its entire stakes in Hyunda...
- Performance and Generational Change: Keywords of Samsung Electronics’ Executive Reshuffle
- Labor Union of Hyundai Heavy Industries Breaks Labor-Management Pact to Increase Membership
- Shareholder Meeting of Hanjin KAL Scheduled for March
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Radioactive Substance Leakage Occurs at KAERI Last YearKINS Launches InvestigationRadioactive Substance Leakage Occurs at KAERI Last YearJanuary 23, 2020, 12:15
The Nuclear Safety and Security Commission announced on Jan. 22 that artificial radionuclides such a...
- Korea-German Joint Research Team Generates High-quality Single-cycle Visible Laser Pulse
- UNIST Develops More Efficient Chlorine Production Technique
- South Korea to Produce Flight Model of Space Rocket ‘Nuri' in 2nd Half
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
SK Telecom, Microsoft Expand Pilot Service of xCloudNumber of xCloud Games IncreasedSK Telecom, Microsoft Expand Pilot Service of xCloudJanuary 22, 2020, 13:45
SK Telecom and Microsoft expanded the pilot service of Project xCloud on Jan. 21. The companies form...
- Cosmetics Sales of LG Household & Health Care Continuing to Increase
- Amorepacific Provides Services Tailored to Personal Preferences and Skin Conditions
- LG Household & Health Care's Belif Products Available at Ulta Shops in U.S.
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes