Audi Volkswagen Korea, Porsche Korea Found to Have Rigged Exhaust Gas EmissionsAnother Dieselgate by German AutomakersAudi Volkswagen Korea, Porsche Korea Found to Have Rigged Exhaust Gas EmissionsAugust 21, 2019, 15:23
The Korean Ministry of Environment has finally concluded that Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Kore...
- Boryung Launches Antihypertensive Combination Drug in Mexico
- Fresh Venture Investments Hit All-time High in Jan.-July Period
- Hyosung to Invest 1 Tril. Won to Ramp up Carbon Fiber Production
Samsung Electronics Runs Defense System to Ensure Cell Phone SecurityKnox Platform Addresses Security ConcernsSamsung Electronics Runs Defense System to Ensure Cell Phone SecurityAugust 21, 2019, 10:55
As cyber security threats increase due to the spread of the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial int...
- Global Semiconductor Producers Coping with Crisis with New Technologies
- Japanese Semiconductor Parts Producers Acquiring U.S. Firms
- South Korea’s Hydrogen Fluoride Imports from Japan Drop in July
S. Korean Private Equity Fund Market Struggles with Side Effects from Rapid GrowthPEF Industry Suffering 'Growing Pains'S. Korean Private Equity Fund Market Struggles with Side Effects from Rapid GrowthAugust 21, 2019, 13:13
As the South Korean private equity fund (PEF) industry has grown in size at a rapid pace over the pa...
- DLF Investors Could Lose 95% of Principal If Interest Rates Remain at Current Level
- Coinone Releases App to Simplify Authentication Procedure for Cryptocurrency Trading
- S. Korean Credit Card Firms Losing Customers to Fintech Companies
U.S. Envoy Asks Korean Business Leaders to Help Mend Seoul-Tokyo TiesU.S. Amb. Harris Meets with CEOs of Top 30 GroupsU.S. Envoy Asks Korean Business Leaders to Help Mend Seoul-Tokyo TiesAugust 21, 2019, 10:03
U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris stressed on Aug. 20 that Korean companies should seek ways to ...
- Half of World’s Top 100 Startups Facing Entry Barriers in S. Korea
- South Korean Companies’ 2020 Sales Forecast to Fall Nearly 3% Due to Japan’s Export Curbs
- Long Delay in Assembly Action on Flexible Working Hour System Causes Trouble for Many Firms
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Korea-China Business Conference to Resume in 3 YearsA Sign of RapprochementKorea-China Business Conference to Resume in 3 YearsAugust 14, 2019, 12:38
The Korea-China Business Conference will resume in three years after being suspended due to a confli...
- Hanjin KAL Share Price Gains 14% amid Stock Market Crash
- SK Chairman Holds Emergency Meeting to Cope with Japan’s Export Restrictions
- SK Networks, China’s Haier, U.S.’ Carlyle Join Bid to Acquire Woongjin Coway
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Korean Researchers Develops a Metamaterial for ‘Fluid Invisibility Cloak’A Metamaterial That Can Increase Speeds of Airplanes, ShipsKorean Researchers Develops a Metamaterial for ‘Fluid Invisibility Cloak’August 19, 2019, 14:19
Korean researchers have developed a metamaterial that can cloak water and wind flows to increase the...
- UNIST Uses Antiaging Mechanism to Extend Lithium-air Battery Life
- UNIST Captures Nanoparticle Image with Ultrafast Transmission Electron Microscope
- KRICT Team Develops Technology to Manufacture Anion Exchange Materials for Next-generation Fuel Cells
South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs[Special Report 5] Trials to Solve Export RestrictionsSouth Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export CurbsAugust 1, 2019, 16:47
South Korean Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee, who returned from the visit to the United States, told re...
- Korean Companies Set to Reduce Dependence on Imports from Japan
- Japan Likely to Expand Export Restrictions against South Korea
- Japanese Gov’t to Restrict Chemical Material Exports to S. Korea
Newly Launched Korean OTT Giant Expected to Fiercely Compete with Netflex and Disney PlusWave to Start Service on Sept. 18Newly Launched Korean OTT Giant Expected to Fiercely Compete with Netflex and Disney PlusAugust 21, 2019, 13:55
Korea's largest OTT service provider Wave will be launched in September as the Fair Trade Commis...
- More and More South Koreans are Boycotting Japanese Beer
- Incheon International Airport’s Cumulative Passenger Number Tops 700 Mil.
- K-style Goods Available to Taiwanese Consumers through FamilyMart App
Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics AnymorePublisher NoteMoon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics AnymoreAugust 1, 2019, 11:29
Relationships between South Korea and Japan have been deteriorating to an unprecedented state as con...
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea