Korean Companies Suffer a Drop in Operating Profit in 6 YearsHit by a Business SlumpKorean Companies Suffer a Drop in Operating Profit in 6 YearsDecember 11, 2019, 14:32
Korean companies suffered a drop in their operating profits in 2018 for the first time since relevan...
- KIAT Helps Promising SMEs Go Global
- Samsung Heavy Industries Demonstrates 5G-Based Autonomous Ship Navigation
- Cafe24’s Free Font Reaches 3 Mil. Downloads
LG Electronics Launches 8K OLED TVs in JapanLG's OLED TVs Gaining Popularity in JapanLG Electronics Launches 8K OLED TVs in JapanDecember 10, 2019, 11:54
LG Electronics has launched an organic light emitting diode (OLED) TV with an 8K resolution in the J...
- Samsung to Take Wraps off Galaxy A51 in Vietnam
- Foundry Market Competition Intensifying Between TSMC and Samsung Electronics
- KT Launches Epidemic Prevention Services in Kenya
Foreign Funds Worth US$4 Billion Leave Korean Financial Market in NovemberMajor Factors Include MSCI Index RebalancingForeign Funds Worth US$4 Billion Leave Korean Financial Market in NovemberDecember 11, 2019, 14:18
Foreign capital outflow from the Korean stock and bond markets hit a 13-month high in November.The B...
- Korea Exchange to Simplify KOSDAQ Listing System
- Korea’s Policy Banks to Lend US$5 Bil. to LG Chem over 5 Years from 2020
- KB Financial Group to Cancel Treasury Shares to Boost Shareholder Value
Korea to Establish a Channel with Germany for Cooperation in Material and PartsMaterial and Parts Cooperation Center to Be Set up in 2020Korea to Establish a Channel with Germany for Cooperation in Material and PartsDecember 11, 2019, 11:19
The Korean government will establish a ministerial channel with the German government to strengthen ...
- IFEZ Authority Signs MOU with EMP Belstar of U.S.to Build Cold-chain Logistics Complex in Songdo
- Actual FDI On the Decline Despite Continuous Increase in Reported Investment
- KBIZ Head Says It’s Time to Uprade Korea-Vietnam Cooperation
Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020For Popularization of Blockchain-based ServicesKakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020December 2, 2019, 09:43
Yeo Min-soo, co-chairman of Kakao, stressed that he will actively support the popularization of bloc...
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
- Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South Korea
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
SK Group Expected to See Big Changes in Corporate Governance Next YearDivorce Suit Filed Against SK ChairmanSK Group Expected to See Big Changes in Corporate Governance Next YearDecember 11, 2019, 13:36
SK Group's corporate governance restructuring is expected to resurface next year. Hana Financial...
- Ex-Daewoo Group chairman Kim Woo-choong Dies at 82
- Chaebol Owner Family Members Shun Director Registration
- AIA Life Appoints Peter Chung as New CEO
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Korean Researchers Convert Carbon Dioxide into GasolineWith Higher Efficiency than GermanyKorean Researchers Convert Carbon Dioxide into GasolineDecember 11, 2019, 09:41
South Korean researchers have successfully increased energy efficiency in converting carbon dioxide ...
- South Korea’s Lunar Exploration Program Stuck in the Mud
- South Korean Government Planning to Further Develop Radiation Industry
- Korea Still Ranks Low in OECD in Terms of Technology Export-Import Ratio
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
Dulwich College Students from Dozens of Countries Spread Christmas Cheer in SeoulChristmas Concerts for Local CommunityDulwich College Students from Dozens of Countries Spread Christmas Cheer in SeoulDecember 11, 2019, 12:01
Dulwich College Seoul’s combined choirs and musical ensembles totaling 120 students performed Christ...
- Flavor, Variety and Tradition: The Wonders of European Cheeses
- Korea Ranks 19th in U.N. Online Shopping Index
- Amorepacific Beefs Up Cooperation with Alibaba Group
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes