Hyundai Motor, LG and POSCO Groups May Launch an EV Battery Joint VentureHyundai Motor, LG Chem Promoting Battery JVHyundai Motor, LG and POSCO Groups May Launch an EV Battery Joint VentureJanuary 28, 2020, 12:38
Hyundai Motor Group, LG Chem and POSCO Group are reportedly discussing the establishment of an elect...
- South Korean Shipbuilders Anticipating Improved Performance This Year
- S. Korea's Ecosystem of Nuclear Power Plant Industry Collapsing
- Hanwha Q CELLS Selected as Top Solar Power Brand in Europe and Australia
Samsung Electronics Pushed down to 3rd in Indian Smartphone MarketChinese Firms Dominate Indian MarketSamsung Electronics Pushed down to 3rd in Indian Smartphone MarketJanuary 28, 2020, 15:13
Samsung Electronics was pushed into third place in the Indian smartphone market, the world's sec...
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip to Be Unveiled in San Francisco on Feb. 11
- Japan's Sharp to Launch OLED TVs Loaded with LG Display Panels
- Samsung SDS Places 11th among Global IT Service Companies in Terms of Brand Value
Coinone Delists Three Cryptocurrences in Just One MonthFor Lack of Trading VolumeCoinone Delists Three Cryptocurrences in Just One MonthJanuary 28, 2020, 11:44
Cryptocurrency exchange Coinone has delisted a total of four cryptocurrencies since October last yea...
- S. Korea's Real Estate Fund Market Growing Rapidly
- Korean Government Considering Applying 20% Income Tax to Earnings from Cryptocurrencies
- Asia Region Funds Passport to be Implemented in May
South Korea Expected to Rank 15th in OECD in 2019 Real GDP GrowthS. Korean Economy Grows 2% in 2019South Korea Expected to Rank 15th in OECD in 2019 Real GDP GrowthJanuary 28, 2020, 09:22
South Korea posted an economic growth rate of 2 percent last year, down 0.7 percentage point from a ...
- United States Opposed to Resumption of Mt. Kumgang Tourism
- South Korea’s Real GDI Falls 0.4% in 2019
- South Korea Removed from U.S. List of Potential IUU Fishing Countries in Four Months
Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020For Popularization of Blockchain-based ServicesKakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020December 2, 2019, 09:43
Yeo Min-soo, co-chairman of Kakao, stressed that he will actively support the popularization of bloc...
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
- Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South Korea
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Elliott Sells Off Stakes in Hyundai Motor Group Affiliates: ReportsHyundai Motor's Pain in the Neck Goes AwayElliott Sells Off Stakes in Hyundai Motor Group Affiliates: ReportsJanuary 23, 2020, 11:37
Elliott Management, an activist U.S. hedge fund, has reportedly sold off its entire stakes in Hyunda...
- Performance and Generational Change: Keywords of Samsung Electronics’ Executive Reshuffle
- Labor Union of Hyundai Heavy Industries Breaks Labor-Management Pact to Increase Membership
- Shareholder Meeting of Hanjin KAL Scheduled for March
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Radioactive Substance Leakage Occurs at KAERI Last YearKINS Launches InvestigationRadioactive Substance Leakage Occurs at KAERI Last YearJanuary 23, 2020, 12:15
The Nuclear Safety and Security Commission announced on Jan. 22 that artificial radionuclides such a...
- Korea-German Joint Research Team Generates High-quality Single-cycle Visible Laser Pulse
- UNIST Develops More Efficient Chlorine Production Technique
- South Korea to Produce Flight Model of Space Rocket ‘Nuri' in 2nd Half
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
SNS Utilization Rate Falls for First Time in 8 Years in KoreaFacebook Most Popular SNS in KoreaSNS Utilization Rate Falls for First Time in 8 Years in KoreaJanuary 28, 2020, 14:52
The utilization rate of social networking services (SNS) in Korea dropped for the first time in eigh...
- SK Telecom, Microsoft Expand Pilot Service of xCloud
- Cosmetics Sales of LG Household & Health Care Continuing to Increase
- Amorepacific Provides Services Tailored to Personal Preferences and Skin Conditions
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes