Korean Government Points Its Sword at Samsung GroupBeleaguered Samsung Faces Pressures from All DirectionsKorean Government Points Its Sword at Samsung GroupNovember 16, 2018, 19:05
The incumbent Korean government appears to have no intention of withdrawing its sword pointed at Sam...
- Samsung BioLogics Expected to Face Some Difficulty in Winning Contracts in the Future
- Hanjin Kal Becomes the First Target of Hostile Takeover by Local Activist Fund
- G-Star 2018 Kicks Off in Busan with 700 Firms from 36 Countries Participating
SK Hynix Opens ‘Era of DDR5 DRAM'Optimized for Next-generation SystemsSK Hynix Opens ‘Era of DDR5 DRAM'November 16, 2018, 09:49
SK Hynix announced on Nov. 15 that the chipmaker developed the world's first DDR5 DRAM that conf...
- ICT Exports Exceed $20 Billion for 3 Straight Months in October
- Samsung Electronics Unveils New Mobile AP for Next Flagship Smartphones
- Samsung Electronics Likely to Beat Intel to Become World's Largest Chip Seller
Kakao Pay Expected to Emerge As Korea's Largest Online Securities FirmFollowing Alipay's Business ModelKakao Pay Expected to Emerge As Korea's Largest Online Securities FirmNovember 16, 2018, 12:07
The domestic securities industry expects Kakao Pay Corp. to launch a Korean version of Alipay’s Yu’e...
- Why Did Bitcoin Prices Fall Below Support Line of 7 Mil. Won?
- Samsung BioLogics Unlikely to Be Delisted, Experts Say
- Number of KOSDAQ Firms with Market Cap of One Trillion Won or More Decreases
Korea Lags Behind in Hydrogen Economy after Wasting 10 YearsLosing 10 Years in Commercializing HydrogenKorea Lags Behind in Hydrogen Economy after Wasting 10 YearsNovember 16, 2018, 10:48
In February of last year, Baek Jong-beom, a professor at the Ulsan National Institute of Science and...
- ‘Section 232 of Trade Expansion Act May Be Applied to Korean Semiconductor Industry’
- Small Modular Reactor Export from S. Korea in Jeopardy
- RCEP to Be Concluded Next Year, Not This Year
COOLJAMM Company Becomes First Korean Startup to Participate in Skydeck Demo DayA Korean Startup Develops Song-composing Mobile AppCOOLJAMM Company Becomes First Korean Startup to Participate in Skydeck Demo DayNovember 15, 2018, 14:33
COOLJAMM Inc., a Korean startup that developed the humming-based song composition application "HumOn...
- S. Korea's Venture Support Policy Bearing Fruit
- Korea's Exosystems Debuts Personalized Neuromuscular Rehab Solution at MEDICA
- FITT360, the World's First Wearable 360-degree Camera, Receives CES Innovation Award for Two Consecutive Years
Korea Grand Sale 2019 Will Make Winter in Korea More AttractiveAnnual Shopping & Tourism FestivalKorea Grand Sale 2019 Will Make Winter in Korea More AttractiveNovember 9, 2018, 18:02
The Visit Korea Committee will host Korea Grand Sale 2019, an annual shopping and tourism festival, ...
- KINTEX to Host ‘2018 Korea Christmas Fair & Gift Wonderland Season V’
- Dulwich College Seoul Welcomes Alexandra Shackleton
- ‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Korean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsLow Productivity Results in Low ProfitabilityKorean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsAugust 1, 2018, 12:27
The profitability of leading Korean companies was at the lowest level among major countries. This is...
- LG Chem Becomes First Korean Chemical Firm to Make Global Top 10
- NPS Excludes Management Participation from Stewardship Code
- Korean Gov't Moving to Toughen Rules on Holding Companies
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
Korea May Lose Its Lead in Xenotransplantation Due to Government NeglectClinical Trials on Transplanting Pig Organs to Humans Going NowhereKorea May Lose Its Lead in Xenotransplantation Due to Government NeglectOctober 17, 2018, 18:19
Concerns are rising that Korea may lose its lead in xenotransplantation technology due to the govern...
- Korean Researchers Develop a Sensor That Can Detect Cholesterol in Saliva
- Korean Researchers Produce Hydrogen and Oxygen through Water Electrolysis without Using Precious Metals
- Korean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like Robot
Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsRigid Labor Market Impedes Economic GrowthKorea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsOctober 25, 2018, 09:43
During the Asian financial crisis in 1997, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) called upon the Sou...
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
A Smart Diaper Tells Mother Whether Her Newborn Has Pooped or PeedA Smart Baby Monitor Based on IoTA Smart Diaper Tells Mother Whether Her Newborn Has Pooped or PeedOctober 16, 2018, 16:46
Yuhan-Kimberly announced on Oct. 16 that it has launched a smart baby monitor that lets the mother k...
- Millennium Seoul Hilton Invites New Head Chef for Popular Chinese Restaurant
- KROSS Baseball to Hold Info Sessions on Study Baseball Abroad in U.S. Colleges
- Airport Terminal at Seoul Station Provides Convenient Early Check-in Service
‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and SeoulPublisher Note‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and SeoulNovember 8, 2018, 14:31
Lee Seon-kwon, head of the North Korean Committee for the Peaceful Reunification, put pressure on So...
- S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run Business
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?