Hanwha Q CELLS Ranked First Place in U.K. Solar Module Market for 2 Years in a RowRecognized for High QualityHanwha Q CELLS Ranked First Place in U.K. Solar Module Market for 2 Years in a RowMay 24, 2019, 15:11
Hanwha Q CELLS announced on May 23 that it was ranked first place in the U.K. photovoltaic (PV) mark...
- World ESS Market Growing but Only Korean ESS Market Shrinking
- Hyundai Motor’s Kona EV Receives New Car Certificate in China
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Wins Order for 2 LNG Carriers Worth US$390 Mil.
Samsung Electro-Mechanics Focusing on MLCCs for VehiclesA Business with High Growth PotentialSamsung Electro-Mechanics Focusing on MLCCs for VehiclesMay 24, 2019, 14:41
Samsung Electro-Mechanics is focusing on multi-layer ceramic capacitors (MLCCs) for vehicles to fill...
- Semiconductor Equipment Shipments on the Increase
- Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics to Launch Budget Smartphones with Premium Specifications
- Unity to Strengthen Partnership with Samsung Electronics
Korea Fintech Week 2019 Opens at DDPShowcasing the Latest Fintech InnovationsKorea Fintech Week 2019 Opens at DDPMay 24, 2019, 11:40
The Korea Fintech Week 2019 opened at Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) on May 23 for a three-day run, s...
- S. Korean Financial Companies Expanding Presence in Southeast Asian Countries
- Foreign Ownership of Korean Bonds Reaches a New High
- Short Selling Surges Before Block Deals, MSCI Korea Index Rebalancing
Ministry of Environment to Cut Subsidies for Chinese Electric BusesSafety Standards for EV Batteries to Be StrengthenedMinistry of Environment to Cut Subsidies for Chinese Electric BusesMay 24, 2019, 10:31
The South Korean government is planning to limit its electric bus subsidies to those equipped with b...
- Korea's Government Debt-to-GDP Ratio Forecast to Exceed 40% Next Year
- Income of Bottom 20% Falls Yet Again in Q1
- U.S. Requests Korea to Join Its Campaign against Huawei
SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of UsersiOS Beta Version to Be Released in AprilSOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of UsersApril 3, 2019, 11:27
SOMESING, a Korean startup that provides a blockchain-based karaoke serice, said on April 3 that the...
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXAsia’s Largest ConventionBIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXMarch 19, 2019, 11:49
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) and Chungcheongbuk-do (south Chungcheong Provinc...
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
Korea's Financial Authorities Planning to Relax '5% Rule'A Move to Strengthen Institutional Investors' RightsKorea's Financial Authorities Planning to Relax '5% Rule'May 21, 2019, 10:05
Financial Services Commission (FSC) Vice Chairman Kim Yong-beom said on May 20 that now is the time ...
- KEPCO Shareholders Denounce Management for Share Price Downturn
- S. Korea’s Two Big Airliners Directly Hit by Korean Currency's Depreciation
- Signs of Sibling Conflict Surface over Hanjin Group's Management Rights
Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in KoreaAn Interview with Lee Sung-man, president of Songdo American TownSongdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in KoreaApril 1, 2019, 10:19
Lee Sung-man is president of Songdo American Town. Lee's company, created by Incheon Free Econom...
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
- Ongjin County: From a Powder Keg in the West Sea to a Hub of Inter-Korean Exchanges
- Incheon: the Most Dynamic City in Korea That Powers Economic Growth
New Technology Reduces Thermal Power Plants’ Fine Dust Emissions by 90%A New Electrostatic Mist Eliminator DevelopedNew Technology Reduces Thermal Power Plants’ Fine Dust Emissions by 90%May 22, 2019, 11:49
A South Korean research team has developed an environment-friendly facility that can reduce fine dus...
- Korea and United States to Co-Develop Lunar Lander Payloads
- Korean Research Team Develops More Effective Anticancer Treatment by Enhancing NK Cell Function
- Korean Researchers Find Way to Produce Hydrogen and Graphene Using Egg Shell
Making Local Host Rentals Work for AllThe Global LHR Market Growing FastMaking Local Host Rentals Work for AllMarch 29, 2019, 09:36
Robert Rosenstein is chairman and founder of Agoda and strategic advisor to the CEO of Booking Holdi...
- Korea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total Income
- Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor Reforms
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
Beauty Blockchain Firm Cosmochain Attracts US$2.50 Mil. Investment from U.S. Hedge FundUlysses Capital to Purchase CosmoCoinBeauty Blockchain Firm Cosmochain Attracts US$2.50 Mil. Investment from U.S. Hedge FundMay 21, 2019, 11:27
Beauty blockchain firm Cosmochain has attracted US$2.50 million (2.98 billion won) token investment ...
- Amorepacific Group Beefs Up Partnership with Lazada Group
- LG Household & Health Care Takes over Avon’s Business in U.S. and Canada
- LG Display Shows Gogh's Masterpieces with OLED TV
Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean NukesPublisher NoteConcern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean NukesMarch 30, 2019, 12:29
Since the collapse of the second U.S.-North Korean summit talks in Hanoi, Vietnam, uncertainties hav...
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea
- Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear Issues
- ‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and Seoul