POSCO Localizes Stainless Steel for Ship ScrubbersPOSCO Accounts for 10% of Global MarketPOSCO Localizes Stainless Steel for Ship ScrubbersDecember 5, 2019, 14:09
From Jan. 1, 2020, less than one month from now, vessels around the world will be subject to IMO 202...
- Hyundai Motor to Invest 61 Tril. Won in Future Cars by 2025
- Hyundai Motor Union Members Opt for Pragmatism
- Chinese Display Makers Scaling back LCD Output
SK Telecom and AWS Cooperate to Minimize Latency in Mobile ConnectionCombining SKT's 5G Network with AWS' Cloud ComputingSK Telecom and AWS Cooperate to Minimize Latency in Mobile ConnectionDecember 5, 2019, 13:48
Andy Jassy, CEO of Amazon Web Services (AWS), announced the launch of AWS Wavelength, a service base...
- Huawei Becoming a Double-edged Sword to Samsung Electronics
- South Korea’s Semiconductor Equipment Investment Falls amid Unfavorable Market Conditions
- Seoul High Court Rules Fine on Qualcomm Is Legitimate
Shinhan Bank Enters Cambodia's Simple Payment MarketIn Partnership with Local Mobility CompanyShinhan Bank Enters Cambodia's Simple Payment MarketDecember 5, 2019, 11:24
Shinhan Bank is entering the Cambodian simple payment market. The bank announced on Dec. 4 that it w...
- KDB Puts Off Sale of KDB Life to Next Year
- Experts Criticize Korean Government’s Attempt to Intervene More in Enterprise Management
- Woori Card Launches K-Check Card for Foreign Customers Living in Korea
South Korea’s Elderly Poverty Rate Highest in OECDSenior Koreans' Life Expectancy above OECD AverageSouth Korea’s Elderly Poverty Rate Highest in OECDDecember 5, 2019, 08:55
Statistics Korea announced on Dec. 4 that the life expectancy of South Korean senior citizens aged 6...
- U.S. Government Not Ruling Out Possibility of Automobile Tariffs
- Consumer Price Index Shows South Korean Economy Now in Deflation
- North Korea’s Trade Dependence on China Soars in Seven Years
Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020For Popularization of Blockchain-based ServicesKakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020December 2, 2019, 09:43
Yeo Min-soo, co-chairman of Kakao, stressed that he will actively support the popularization of bloc...
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
- Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South Korea
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
SK Chairman Chey to Meet with Masayoshi Son and Ma WinSK Group Launches Tokyo ForumSK Chairman Chey to Meet with Masayoshi Son and Ma WinDecember 4, 2019, 12:10
SK Group chairman Chey Tae-won will meet with global IT tycoons, Masayoshi Son, chairman of SoftBank...
- GS Group Chairman Steps down for a Bold Generational Change
- Hanwha Chairman’s Eldest Son Promoted to Vice President
- LG Group Announces Regular Executive Reshuffle
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
South Korea’s Lunar Exploration Program Stuck in the MudLunar Orbiter's Flight Path ChangedSouth Korea’s Lunar Exploration Program Stuck in the MudNovember 26, 2019, 09:04
The Ministry of Science and ICT recently said that the Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI) and...
- South Korean Government Planning to Further Develop Radiation Industry
- Korea Still Ranks Low in OECD in Terms of Technology Export-Import Ratio
- KIST Develops Imaging Technology to Monitor Fate of Stem Cells
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
SK Group Chairman’s Wife Agrees to DivorceRoh So-young Files a CounterclaimSK Group Chairman’s Wife Agrees to DivorceDecember 5, 2019, 11:03
Roh So-young, director of the Arts Center Nabi, has filed a counterclaim for divorce against her hus...
- Naver Pay to Be Available in Taiwan and Thailand in Q1 of Next year
- Korean Blockchain Games Gaining Popularity Abroad
- SK C&C to Provide Cloud Infrastructure Service for ‘Battlegrounds’ in N. America and Europe
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes