KEPCO Develops World's Highest Efficiency Flat Panel Solar CellA High-efficiency Perovskite Solar CellKEPCO Develops World's Highest Efficiency Flat Panel Solar CellOctober 22, 2019, 12:04
Korea Electric Power Corp. (KEPCO) has developed a flat panel solar cell with the highest efficiency...
- Ssangyong E&C Introduces Digital Platform to Construction Site in Dubai
- Former U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton to Visit South Korea
- Aekyung and Stonebridge Capital Forms Consortium to Acquire Asiana Airlines
SK Hynix to Start Volume Production of 3G 10-nm 16 GB DDR4 Next YearNew Process Offers 27% Increase in YieldSK Hynix to Start Volume Production of 3G 10-nm 16 GB DDR4 Next YearOctober 22, 2019, 15:24
SK Hynix announced on Oct. 21 that it will mass-produce 16-gigabit (GB) DDR4 DRAMs using a third-gen...
- U.S. International Trade Commission Finds SK Hynix Infringed Netlist Patent
- Samsung Electronics Files Complaint against LG Electronics with FTC
- Top Officials of SK Telecom Seeking Global Cooperation on Promoting 5G
Hot Money Amounts to Slightly Less than 1,000 Tril. WonNowhere to InvestHot Money Amounts to Slightly Less than 1,000 Tril. WonOctober 21, 2019, 10:09
It is becoming increasingly difficult for approximately 1,000 trillion won worth of hot money to fin...
- KB Financial Group to Work with Stifel in Investment Banking Sector
- Subsidiaries of SK Group Increasing Corporate Bond Issuance
- South Korea’s Key Interest Rate at Record-low
Korea Seeking Measures to Waive Developing Country Status without Hurting Agricultural SectorSafety Measures before Waiving Developing Country StatusKorea Seeking Measures to Waive Developing Country Status without Hurting Agricultural SectorOctober 22, 2019, 11:15
The South Korean government is planning to seek measures so that it can make a declaration on waivin...
- Daewoo E&C Wins US$86 Mil. Prefabrication Yard Construction Project in Iraq
- India Raising Trade Barriers against South Korea
- Number of Import Restrictions against South Korea Increases by 33 in 1 Year
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Lotte Chairman Expected to Speed up Shift to ‘New Lotte’Top Court Affirms Suspended Jail Sentence for ShinLotte Chairman Expected to Speed up Shift to ‘New Lotte’October 18, 2019, 09:53
Lotte Group officials heaved a sigh of relief on Oct. 17 as its chairman Shin Dong-bin has avoided t...
- South Korean Companies Post the Lowest Female Board Member Ratio in the World
- Hyundai E&C Under Investigation by Indonesian Authorities on Charges of Bribery
- Bando’s Shareholding in Hanjin KAL Exceeds 5%
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Korean Researchers Develop Technology for Transparent ElectrodesNew Technology Can Reduce Reliance of Japanese ElectrodesKorean Researchers Develop Technology for Transparent ElectrodesOctober 17, 2019, 11:58
A group of Korean researchers paved the way for the development of next-generation transparent elect...
- World-Class Scholars in Nanoscience to Gather in Korea
- Two-millionth Patent in South Korea Registered
- S. Korean, British Researchers Jointly Develop New Catalyst for Hydrogen Mass Production
Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are InevitableKorea Required to Introduce Tariffication for Rice ImportsAgriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are InevitableAugust 29, 2019, 11:58
U.S. President Donald Trump recently made an issue of South Korea’s developing country status in the...
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
- Korean Companies Set to Reduce Dependence on Imports from Japan
7 High-income YouTubers Fined 1 Bill. Won for Tax EvasionFirst Time to Punish Tax-evading YouTubers7 High-income YouTubers Fined 1 Bill. Won for Tax EvasionOctober 11, 2019, 10:45
The National Tax Service (NTS) has found out that seven high-income YouTubers have failed to report ...
- Google Korea Negligent in Blocking Illegal and Harmful Information
- Haters of SK Chairman’s Live-in Girlfriend Fined 173 Mil. Won
- Microplastics Detected in Multiple Fabric Softeners
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes