KAI Starts to Produce Parts for KF-X Fighter AircraftKF-X Prototype to Come out in 2021KAI Starts to Produce Parts for KF-X Fighter AircraftFebruary 15, 2019, 12:10
Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) has started producing parts for the KF-X fighter aircraft. The comp...
- SK Biopharm Licenses out Epilepsy Treatment for US$530 Million
- GM Korea to Reduce Bupyeong 2 Plant's Production Volume by 30%
- Hyundai Motor Pushing to Set Up Car Production Factory in Indonesia
SOMESING Signs Strategic Partnership MOU with ContentBoxA Blockchain-based Social Music Service AppSOMESING Signs Strategic Partnership MOU with ContentBoxFebruary 15, 2019, 17:09
SOMESING, a social music network service app, announced on Feb. 15 that it has signed a strategic pa...
- LG Electronics to Release New Smartphone with Innovative Sound System
- LG U+ Decides to Acquire CJ HelloVision for 800 Bil. Won
- KT Applies Mesh Structure to 5G Backbone Network to Minimize Latency
S. Korean Banks Accelerating Entry into Latin American MarketKEB Hana Bank Allowed to Operate in MexicoS. Korean Banks Accelerating Entry into Latin American MarketFebruary 15, 2019, 11:57
KEB Hana Bank has received a final approval for its local operations from the Mexican government.Shi...
- Foreign Companies Listed on S. Korean Stock Market Show Poor Performance
- Kospi-listed Firms’ Cash Dividend Payouts Expected to Surpass 30 Tril. Won in 2018
- Mirae Asset Capital to Issue 400 Bil. Won Worth of CPs
Chinese Companies Benefit From S. Korea's Push for Renewable EnergySupply of Renewable Energy Facilities Exceeds TargetChinese Companies Benefit From S. Korea's Push for Renewable EnergyFebruary 15, 2019, 10:12
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) announced on Feb. 14 that it supplied 2,989 MW re...
- Unemployment Hits 19 Year Low in January
- Foreign Banks Lower South Korean Economic Growth Estimates Again
- South Korea's Forex Reserves Hit a Record High Again
Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup TalentParticipants from Indonesia, Vietnam Attend ProgramPangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup TalentJanuary 2, 2019, 18:50
The Pangyo Starup Campus, which specializes in fostering startup entrepreneurs, announced, on Dec. 2...
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
- Motion Keyboard "Mokibo" Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on JD.com
- VisualCamp concludes MOU with Grassroots Angel Investment from China
'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in NeedBusinesses Encouraged to Join Campaign'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in NeedJanuary 15, 2019, 14:32
Sun-in Co., a leading Korean specialty food ingredient manufacturer and distributor, and Goldman Sac...
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
- Kiwi Chamber Holds Year-end Grand Hui at Grand Hyatt Hotel
KEPCO Expected to Post 2.4 Tril. Won in Operating Loss This YearEmergency Plans Prepared to Cut CostsKEPCO Expected to Post 2.4 Tril. Won in Operating Loss This YearFebruary 14, 2019, 10:56
Korea Electric Power Corp. (KEPCO) is expected to post 2.4 trillion won (US$2.13 billion) in operati...
- Stock Prices of Doosan Group Firms Plunge as Earnings Fall Short of Market Expectations
- Hanjin Group Announces Governance Reform Plans
- Civic Group Accuses NXC and Its Chairman Kim Jung-ju of Evading Tax
IFEZ on Track to Becoming Global Business FrontierFDI Attraction Doubles Target in 2018IFEZ on Track to Becoming Global Business FrontierFebruary 15, 2019, 17:45
The Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) is the first-ever free economic zone in Korea. Since its incep...
- Gangwon Province Envisions Free Tourism Belt on the East Coast of Two Koreas
- Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
UNIST Research Team Develops Technology to Mass Produce High-Performance Metal ElectrodesPaving Way for Commercialization of Metal BatteriesUNIST Research Team Develops Technology to Mass Produce High-Performance Metal ElectrodesFebruary 15, 2019, 11:15
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) announced on Feb. 14 that its research te...
- KSTAR Reaches Ion Temperature of 100 Million Degrees for First Time
- UNIST Research Team Develops High-Quality Graphite for Smarphones
- Korea Starts Five-year Development Program for Quantum Computing Technology
Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsRigid Labor Market Impedes Economic GrowthKorea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsOctober 25, 2018, 09:43
During the Asian financial crisis in 1997, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) called upon the Sou...
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
Netmarble May Recover from Stagnation with New Game Featuring BTS'BTS World' to Be Launched in First QuarterNetmarble May Recover from Stagnation with New Game Featuring BTSFebruary 11, 2019, 12:13
As K-pop boy band BTS will make an appearance at the Grammy Awards, which is considered the most pre...
- Dulwich College Seoul Wins 'Teaching Initiative of the Year' at International School Awards 2019
- 'Baby Shark' Debuts in Billboard Hot 100's Top 40
- Skyline Luge Tongyeong Named One of Korea’s ‘100 Must-visit Tourist Spots’
Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear IssuesPublisher NoteRegime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear IssuesDecember 27, 2018, 12:17
South Korean President Moon Jae-in has made a lot of efforts for North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s v...
- ‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and Seoul
- S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run Business
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship