Hyundai Engineering Wins US$2.17 Bil. Oil Refinery Upgrading Project in IndonesiaAn EPC Contract with PertaminaHyundai Engineering Wins US$2.17 Bil. Oil Refinery Upgrading Project in IndonesiaSeptember 17, 2019, 14:13
Hyundai Engineering has won a US$2.17 billion oil refinery upgrading project in Indonesia.Hyundai En...
- SUVs and EVs Lead Korea’s Car Exports Growth
- SK Innovation to Supply Batteries for Ferrari Electric Vehicles
- Samsung Electronics Ranks Third in U.S. Consumer Loyalty Survey
LG Uplus Launches 5G Roaming Service in ChinaIn Partnership with China UnicomLG Uplus Launches 5G Roaming Service in ChinaSeptember 17, 2019, 13:56
LG Uplus announced on Sept. 16 that it has partnered with China Unicom, a Chinese mobile operator, t...
- LG Electronics Stepping Up Offensive against Samsung Electronics in TV War
- Dapp Marketplaces Gaining Attention from Investors
- Tsinghua Unigroup to Make Massive Investment for DRAM Manufacturing
S. Korean Insurance Market Suffers Negative Growth in 2018Sales of Savings Insurance Products PlungeS. Korean Insurance Market Suffers Negative Growth in 2018September 17, 2019, 10:41
South Korea was the only country among the world’s 10 biggest insurance markets that suffered negati...
- Korea Exchange Introduces Electronic Securities System
- Nonghyup Bank Expanding Business to Australia, India, China
- POSCO Wins Back 8th Place in Terms of Market Capitalization
Deputy Prime Minister of South Korea to Visit MoscowTo Discuss Economic Cooperation with RussiaDeputy Prime Minister of South Korea to Visit MoscowSeptember 17, 2019, 08:50
South Korean Deputy Prime Minister Hong Nam-ki visits Moscow on Sept. 23 to attend the 18th meeting ...
- South Korean Economy at Risk with Chinese Economic Crisis Looming Large
- Moody’s Pessimistic about South Korean Companies’ Future Credit Ratings
- Economic Organizations Opposed to Amendment to Trade Union and Labor Relations Adjustment Act
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019UDC 2019 to Take Place Sept. 4-5 in IncheonDunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019August 6, 2019, 16:00
Dunamu Inc., operator of the global crypto-asset exchange Upbit, announced on Aug. 6 the official li...
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
Samsung Group Heir Visits Construction Site in Saudi Arabia'A Land of New Opportunities'Samsung Group Heir Visits Construction Site in Saudi ArabiaSeptember 16, 2019, 09:19
Samsung Electronics vice chairman Lee Jae-yong visited Saudi Arabia on Sep. 15 to look around Samsun...
- Delta Air Increases Stake in Korean Air’s Parent Firm to 9.21%
- S. Korea to Ease ‘5% Rule’ to Stimulate Shareholder Activism
- Prosecutors Raid Sillajen to Probe Insider Trading Allegations
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
S. Korean, British Researchers Jointly Develop New Catalyst for Hydrogen Mass ProductionA Low-cost Catalyst for Hydrogen ProductionS. Korean, British Researchers Jointly Develop New Catalyst for Hydrogen Mass ProductionSeptember 16, 2019, 12:00
South Korean and British researchers have jointly developed a new catalyst that can replace an expen...
- R&D on Next-generation Solar Cells Active in South Korea
- KAIST Working on Next-generation AI Technology for Implantation in Human Brain
- KAIST to Transfer Advanced Material and Component Technologies to Companies
Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are InevitableKorea Required to Introduce Tariffication for Rice ImportsAgriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are InevitableAugust 29, 2019, 11:58
U.S. President Donald Trump recently made an issue of South Korea’s developing country status in the...
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
- Korean Companies Set to Reduce Dependence on Imports from Japan
S. Korea’s Largest OTT Platform Launched to Take on Global Media GiantsWavve to Start Commercial Service on Sept. 18S. Korea’s Largest OTT Platform Launched to Take on Global Media GiantsSeptember 17, 2019, 11:38
Korea's leading mobile carrier and three terrestrial broadcasters have launched the country’s la...
- Food Prices Higher in Seoul than in New York and Tokyo
- Korean Low-cost Carriers Allowed to Launch New Flights to China
- E-Mart Employees Alleged to Sexually Harass Customers in Internet Chat Room
Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics AnymorePublisher NoteMoon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics AnymoreAugust 1, 2019, 11:29
Relationships between South Korea and Japan have been deteriorating to an unprecedented state as con...
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea