Hyundai Department Store under Fire for Exaggerating Its Ties with AmazonMisleading PR CampaignHyundai Department Store under Fire for Exaggerating Its Ties with AmazonSeptember 22, 2018, 14:55
Hyundai Department Store has come under criticism by exaggerating its ties with an affiliate of U.S....
- Hyundai Heavy Partners with Chinese Company to Produce Industrial Robots
- Samsung Heavy Wraps up 3-year Collective Bargaining and Wage Negotiations at One Go
- U.S. Excludes a South Korean Steel Item from Tariff for First Time
KT to Build Smart Meter System in Uzbekistan for 30 Bil. WonKT Eyes Eurasian MarketKT to Build Smart Meter System in Uzbekistan for 30 Bil. WonSeptember 22, 2018, 15:18
KT announced on September 21 that it signed a contract with the Uzbekistan power authority to supply...
- S. Korea’s Science Ministry Pledges Support for Blockchain Companies
- Kakao Spins Off Commerce Business Unit to Create a Global Platform
- Samsung to Launch Low-priced Galaxy A7s Equipped with Triple Cameras
Korea's Dunamu Launches a Crypto-Asset Exchange in SingaporeA Launching Pad into Global MarketKorea's Dunamu Launches a Crypto-Asset Exchange in SingaporeSeptember 20, 2018, 14:10
Dunamu Inc., a Korean company that operates the Upbit crypto-asset exchange, announced on Sept 19 th...
- U.S. Poised to Designate China as Currency Manipulator
- FSS Head: Inter-Korean Cooperation Will Give Opportunity for Foreign Financial Firms
- Platform Partners Suspects Macquarie Infra of Vote Intervention
S. Korean Households’ Liabilities Increase Too Rapidly7.8 times the OECD AverageS. Korean Households’ Liabilities Increase Too RapidlySeptember 21, 2018, 11:24
The rate of increase in South Korean households’ liabilities was 7.8 times the OECD average in the p...
- Korea Energy Agency Builds Solar Power System for Floating Village in Cambodia
- Korea's NPS Buys American Shale Gas Pipeline Company with SK
- Relaxation of Banking-Commerce Separation Halted Halfway
Identify Emotions in Written Text - Twinword Inc. Announces New Emotion Analysis APIFind Out How Your Customers Feel About Your Products and ServicesIdentify Emotions in Written Text - Twinword Inc. Announces New Emotion Analysis APISeptember 17, 2018, 13:23
Twinword Inc., a member company of the K-ICT Born2Global Centre, announced on Sept. 17 the launch of...
- S. Korea's Dable hosts Indonesia Native Ads Conference 2018
- AI-Based Class III Medical Device of JLK Inspection Approved by S. Korea's Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- S. Korea Tightening Regulations on Startups in New Industries
Dulwich College Seoul Welcomes Alexandra ShackletonGranddaughter of Renowned U.K. ExplorerDulwich College Seoul Welcomes Alexandra ShackletonSeptember 10, 2018, 14:37
Dulwich College Seoul welcomed on Sept. 10 the Honourable Alexandra Shackleton, the granddaughter of...
- ‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Leaders in Robot, Drone, AI, VR and AR Get Together in S. Korea on June 28
- Korea Blockchain Week 2018 to be Held in Seoul Next Month
Korean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsLow Productivity Results in Low ProfitabilityKorean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsAugust 1, 2018, 12:27
The profitability of leading Korean companies was at the lowest level among major countries. This is...
- LG Chem Becomes First Korean Chemical Firm to Make Global Top 10
- NPS Excludes Management Participation from Stewardship Code
- Korean Gov't Moving to Toughen Rules on Holding Companies
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
Korean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like RobotA Chameleon-like RobotKorean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like RobotAugust 13, 2018, 12:48
The National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) revealed on August 12 that a research team led by Pr...
- S. Korean Gov’t to Speed Up ‘Converged Medical Instrument’ Development
- World's First Antarctic Microbial Blood Preservative Developed
- Agelas Extracts Effective in Treating Liver Cancer
Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet5.5 Trillion Won EvaporatesStock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics PlummetMay 3, 2018, 10:55
The stock price of Samsung BioLogics dropped by more than 17% after the Financial Supervisory Servic...
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
KROSS Baseball to Hold Info Sessions on Study Baseball Abroad in U.S. CollegesSessions to Be Held in Seoul, Busan and GwangjuKROSS Baseball to Hold Info Sessions on Study Baseball Abroad in U.S. CollegesSeptember 18, 2018, 13:54
KROSS Baseball, a leading consulting agency for study baseball abroad, will organize an information ...
- Airport Terminal at Seoul Station Provides Convenient Early Check-in Service
- Medical Workers’ Associations Express Opposition to Telemedicine
- Korea Ginseng Corp.’s Red Ginseng Is the Secret behind Ji-Man Choi's Walk-off Home Run
S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessPublisher NoteS. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessAugust 6, 2018, 13:32
On July 9, South Korean President Moon Jae-in attended Samsung Electronics’ new smartphone factory c...
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally