Korea's Hans Biomed Seeking to Penetrate U.S, Chinese Markets for Breast ImplantsThe First Korean Firm to Develop Breast ProsthesisKorea's Hans Biomed Seeking to Penetrate U.S, Chinese Markets for Breast ImplantsOctober 18, 2018, 17:27
Hans Biomed Corp., the first Korean company to develop and produce a breast prosthesis, is seeking t...
- Lotte E&C Participates in Property Development Projects in Vietnam and Indonesia
- Biotech, Health Care Sector to Win Back 1st Place in New VC Investment
- Samsung Bioepis Launches a Biosimilar to Best-selling Humira in Europe
Samsung Electronics Takes Over Network Solution Company Zhilabs5G Technology + Network SolutionsSamsung Electronics Takes Over Network Solution Company ZhilabsOctober 18, 2018, 11:16
Samsung Electronics announced on October 17 that it has acquired a 100% stake in Zhilabs, a company ...
- Samsung Electronics to Foster 500 Startups over Next 5 Years
- Chinese Companies Increasing Their Presence in Global SSD Market
- Samsung Electronics to Build AI Center in Montreal
Cashable Assets of Korean Firms Doubled over Last 7 Years to 594 Tril. WonRegulations Hamper Corporate InvestmentCashable Assets of Korean Firms Doubled over Last 7 Years to 594 Tril. WonOctober 18, 2018, 12:19
South Korean companies had piled up more than 256 trillion won (US$227.15 billion) of cash in the pa...
- FSS Likely to Maintain Heavy Penalties against Samsung BioLogics in Re-audit Report
- FSC Planning to Expand Individual Investors' Participation in Short Selling
- A Bank Savings Plan Endorsed by Boy Band BTS Sells Well
S. Korea Moves Up Two Notches in WEF Global Competitiveness ReportLittle Improvement in Labor SectorS. Korea Moves Up Two Notches in WEF Global Competitiveness ReportOctober 18, 2018, 11:04
The Ministry of Strategy & Finance announced on October 17 that South Korea ranked 15th out of 140 c...
- U.S. Tariff Rate Quota Applied to Korean Washing Machines Used Up
- Foreign ICT Giants Fail to Fulfill Their Share of Social Responsibilities in S. Korea
- Korean Gov’t Starts Investigating Chinese Spy Chips in R&D Sector
Seoul City to Hold Seoul Startup Conference & Exhibition 2018 on Oct. 19-20140 Startups from 20 Countries to ParticipateSeoul City to Hold Seoul Startup Conference & Exhibition 2018 on Oct. 19-20October 17, 2018, 14:46
The Seoul Metropolitan Government announced on Oct. 17 that it will hold the Seoul Startup Conferenc...
- Identify Emotions in Written Text - Twinword Inc. Announces New Emotion Analysis API
- S. Korea's Dable hosts Indonesia Native Ads Conference 2018
- AI-Based Class III Medical Device of JLK Inspection Approved by S. Korea's Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
KINTEX to Host ‘2018 Korea Christmas Fair & Gift Wonderland Season V’The Largest Open Market Exhibition in AsiaKINTEX to Host ‘2018 Korea Christmas Fair & Gift Wonderland Season V’October 12, 2018, 14:16
The 2018 Korea Christmas Fair & Gift Wonderland Season V will be held at Exhibition Hall 1 of KINTEX...
- Dulwich College Seoul Welcomes Alexandra Shackleton
- ‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Leaders in Robot, Drone, AI, VR and AR Get Together in S. Korea on June 28
Korean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsLow Productivity Results in Low ProfitabilityKorean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsAugust 1, 2018, 12:27
The profitability of leading Korean companies was at the lowest level among major countries. This is...
- LG Chem Becomes First Korean Chemical Firm to Make Global Top 10
- NPS Excludes Management Participation from Stewardship Code
- Korean Gov't Moving to Toughen Rules on Holding Companies
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
Korea May Lose Its Lead in Xenotransplantation Due to Government NeglectClinical Trials on Transplanting Pig Organs to Humans Going NowhereKorea May Lose Its Lead in Xenotransplantation Due to Government NeglectOctober 17, 2018, 18:19
Concerns are rising that Korea may lose its lead in xenotransplantation technology due to the govern...
- Korean Researchers Develop a Sensor That Can Detect Cholesterol in Saliva
- Korean Researchers Produce Hydrogen and Oxygen through Water Electrolysis without Using Precious Metals
- Korean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like Robot
Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet5.5 Trillion Won EvaporatesStock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics PlummetMay 3, 2018, 10:55
The stock price of Samsung BioLogics dropped by more than 17% after the Financial Supervisory Servic...
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
A Smart Diaper Tells Mother Whether Her Newborn Has Pooped or PeedA Smart Baby Monitor Based on IoTA Smart Diaper Tells Mother Whether Her Newborn Has Pooped or PeedOctober 16, 2018, 16:46
Yuhan-Kimberly announced on Oct. 16 that it has launched a smart baby monitor that lets the mother k...
- Millennium Seoul Hilton Invites New Head Chef for Popular Chinese Restaurant
- KROSS Baseball to Hold Info Sessions on Study Baseball Abroad in U.S. Colleges
- Airport Terminal at Seoul Station Provides Convenient Early Check-in Service
S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessPublisher NoteS. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessAugust 6, 2018, 13:32
On July 9, South Korean President Moon Jae-in attended Samsung Electronics’ new smartphone factory c...
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally