Korean Listed Companies’ Sales and Operating Profits on the DeclineBoth Sales and Profits FallingKorean Listed Companies’ Sales and Operating Profits on the DeclineDecember 14, 2018, 11:59
Almost half of KOSPI-listed companies’ sales and operating profits fell year on year for the first n...
- Hyundai’s Hydrogen Electric Car Nexo Selected as 'Best' Vehicle by Euro NCAP
- KDB to Execute Remaining Half of US$750 Mil. Investment in GM Korea on Dec. 26
- Hyundai Motor to Provide 1.7 Tril. Won to Support Component Producers over Next 5 Years
Naver Included in EU's Counterfeit and Piracy Watch ListDisgraced as a Channel for CounterfeitsNaver Included in EU's Counterfeit and Piracy Watch ListDecember 14, 2018, 16:15
Naver, Korea's largest portal site, has been dishonored by the European Union as a channel for c...
- LG Electronics Releases ESS for Small Solar Power Plants
- Debut of Kakao’s Ride-sharing Service Postponed
- Google, Facebook to Be Blocked in the Event of Domestic Law Violation
Meritz Securities Strikes Aircraft Deal worth US$540 Mil.Acquiring Airplanes for LeasingMeritz Securities Strikes Aircraft Deal worth US$540 Mil.December 14, 2018, 11:05
Meritz Securities Co. has concluded an aircraft deal worth some 600 billion won (US$533 million) in ...
- Simple Cryptocurrency Purchase Service Developed by Korea Spreading Overseas
- Mirae Asset Investment India's Assets Surpass 4 Tril. Won
- KB Kookmin Bank Issues Global Covered Bond Worth $100 Mil.
Gangwon Province's LEGOLAND Project Finally Given the Green LightLEGOLAND Theme Park to Open in July 2021Gangwon Province's LEGOLAND Project Finally Given the Green LightDecember 14, 2018, 17:21
The LEGOLAND project pushed by the Gangwon provincial government is finally back on track after wast...
- Korea to Build 30,000 Smart Factories by 2022 to Improve SME Competitiveness
- S. Korea Expected to Impose Value-added Tax on Global Tech Giants Starting Next July
- S. Korea’s GNI Per Capita Expected to Exceed $30,000 This Year
Kakao Ventures Releases Infographic to Sum up Investments in 2018US$30 Million Invested in 43 StartupsKakao Ventures Releases Infographic to Sum up Investments in 2018December 14, 2018, 15:12
Kakao Ventures, a venture capital company specializing in funding in initial rounds, released an inf...
- Healthcare Startup Jivaka Care Attracts Investment from Springcamp
- Hylium Industries Wins First Place at ‘K-Global@China 2018: Demo Day’
- Korea's lululab Awarded Grand Prize at Cosmoprof Awards Asia 2018
Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended PrivilegesMore Than a Shopping EventKorea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended PrivilegesDecember 13, 2018, 12:32
The Visit Korea Committee provides the Top 30 Recommended Privileges and Theme Events during Korea G...
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
- Kiwi Chamber Holds Year-end Grand Hui at Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Inside FinTech Conference to Be Held Nov. 29-30 at KINTEX
FTC Set to File Complaints with Prosecution against Heads of Harim and Daelim GroupsOn Charges of Enriching Themselves at the Expense of Group FirmsFTC Set to File Complaints with Prosecution against Heads of Harim and Daelim GroupsDecember 13, 2018, 18:45
The Fair Trade Commission (FTC) has recently submitted a proposal to the commission’s plenary sessio...
- Will Celltrion Healthcare Go Through SEC Audit like Samsung BioLogics?
- Kolon Group Chairman's Son and Heir Apparent Put to a Severe Test
- S. Korean Large Enterprises Increasing Investment Abroad
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
Korean Researchers Develop System That Produces Hydrogen and Electricity by Eliminating Carbon DioxideAn Efficient Way to Reduce Carbon DioxideKorean Researchers Develop System That Produces Hydrogen and Electricity by Eliminating Carbon DioxideDecember 10, 2018, 16:19
Researchers at the Ulsan Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) have developed a system that pr...
- Private Sector Encouraged to Lead Space Development in Korea
- Cheollian Satellite 2A Ready to Provide More Accurate Weather Forecast Services
- Korea May Lose Its Lead in Xenotransplantation Due to Government Neglect
Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsRigid Labor Market Impedes Economic GrowthKorea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsOctober 25, 2018, 09:43
During the Asian financial crisis in 1997, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) called upon the Sou...
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
New Book Provides Sweeping View of Home-sharing Economy’s Positive Global Economic Impact“At Home Around the World” Calls for Sensible Regulations for Home-sharingNew Book Provides Sweeping View of Home-sharing Economy’s Positive Global Economic ImpactDecember 10, 2018, 14:05
A new book out today presents a vast compilation of data that provides clear evidence on the massive...
- KGC Stepping up Marketing Campaign for Donginbi, a Red Genseng Cosmetics Brand
- Specialty Coffee Becoming Increasingly Popular in Korea
- KGC Selects Actress Han Ji-min as Model for ‘Donginbi’ Premium Red Ginseng Cosmetics
‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and SeoulPublisher Note‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and SeoulNovember 8, 2018, 14:31
Lee Seon-kwon, head of the North Korean Committee for the Peaceful Reunification, put pressure on So...
- S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run Business
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?