CJ CheilJedang Voluntarily Recalls Noodle Product in U.S. due to Peanut Allergy ConcernCJ’s Pre-empted MeasureCJ CheilJedang Voluntarily Recalls Noodle Product in U.S. due to Peanut Allergy ConcernFebruary 20, 2020, 18:54
CJ CheilJedang voluntarily recalls its Teriyaki Noodle Bowl sold in the United States. This is becau...
- LNG Carrier Contracts Expected to be Signed
- H2KOREA and Hydrogen Europe Agreed on More Cooperation
- Samsung Display Successfully Commercializes Folding Glass Cover
Samsung Electronics Signs 5G Modem Chip Production Agreement with QualcommUsing Qualcomm's X60 Modem ChipSamsung Electronics Signs 5G Modem Chip Production Agreement with QualcommFebruary 20, 2020, 07:59
Samsung will produce Qualcomm's X60 modem chip that connects smartphones and other devices to 5G...
- Samsung Electronics Accused of Alleged Infringing QD Display Patent
- Samsung Electronics to Launch Galaxy M-Series to Retake 1st Place in Indian Market
- Trouble in Supplying OLED Panels Feared to Block OLED TVs’ Way into Mainstream in TV Industry
Bithumb to Collaborate with Singaporean Exchange BitMaxMomentum to Enter the Global MarketBithumb to Collaborate with Singaporean Exchange BitMaxFebruary 20, 2020, 08:11
Bithumb, a cryptocurrency exchange, said on Feb. 18 that it signed a strategic partnership agreement...
- Korea Exchange Not to Apply 30 Percent Cap Rule to Samsung Electronics Early
- Bank of Korea Developing Pilot 'Blockchain Bond' System
- Kakao Likely to Become Fintech Powerhouse
South Korea Could Get Hurt by the WTO Subsidy Regulations Targeting ChinaJoint Action by US, Europe and JapanSouth Korea Could Get Hurt by the WTO Subsidy Regulations Targeting ChinaFebruary 20, 2020, 17:46
The Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP) said in its report on Feb. 19 that the ...
- Smart Factory Expected to Accelerate Reshoring of South Korean Companies
- Moody’s Lowers Growth Forecast for South Korean Economy
- South Korea’s ICT Exports Fall for the 15th Consecutive Month
Cryptocurrencies to Be Sent and Received through KakaoTalk Beginning This SummerCryptocurrency Wallet Serviced on KakaotalkCryptocurrencies to Be Sent and Received through KakaoTalk Beginning This SummerFebruary 19, 2020, 12:22
“Klip,” a cryptocurrency wallet developed by Kakao Blockchain subsidiary GroundX, will be released f...
- Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
Australia-Korea Business Awards 2020 Recognizes Firms Contributing to Korean-Australian Economic DevelopmentPepper Savings Bank Takes Business of the Year Honors PartnershipAustralia-Korea Business Awards 2020 Recognizes Firms Contributing to Korean-Australian Economic DevelopmentFebruary 1, 2020, 13:01
The Australian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AustCham Korea) hosted the 2020 Australia-Korea Busines...
- Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
Chung Eui-sun Expected to Solidify His Position, Bringing More Changes to Hyundai Motor GroupHyundai Motor Group Chairman Stepped DownChung Eui-sun Expected to Solidify His Position, Bringing More Changes to Hyundai Motor GroupFebruary 20, 2020, 08:05
As Chung Mong-koo, chairman of the Hyundai Motor Group stepped down as chairman of the board of dire...
- Workers at Samsung Display Officially Launch Labor Union on Feb. 17
- Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo Inducted into Automotive Hall of Fame
- HDC Holdings to Participate in Capital Increase of HDC Hyundai Development
Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in JunePreparing for World Forest Congress 2021 in SeoulKorea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in JuneMay 30, 2019, 22:55
The Korea Forest Service (KFS) will host the 15th World Forest Congress in 2021. The congress is the...
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
- Ongjin County: From a Powder Keg in the West Sea to a Hub of Inter-Korean Exchanges
KIMIRo Carries Out World’s First Microrobot-based Knee Cartilage RegenerationMicrorobot Developed for Stem Cell DeliveryKIMIRo Carries Out World’s First Microrobot-based Knee Cartilage RegenerationFebruary 17, 2020, 12:01
The Korea Institute of Medical Microrobotics (KIMIRo) announced on Feb. 16 that it has succeeded for...
- New Research Outcome Expected to Enhance Lithium Secondary Battery Performance
- New Technology Detects Internal Defects of Semiconductors and Displays with One Image
- R&D for Coal Ash Recycling Accelerating
‘Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time’ Surpasses 200 Million Bags in Total SalesRed Ginseng Concentrate Easy to Take and Carry‘Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time’ Surpasses 200 Million Bags in Total SalesFebruary 20, 2020, 18:42
Korea Ginseng Corp (KGC) announced that “Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time” broke thro...
- Covid-19 is Bigger Threat than SARS to Global Economy
- Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
JW Holdings Acquires U.S. Patent on Its Technology for Early Diagnosis of Pancreatic CancerAn Innovative Diagnostic PlatformJW Holdings Acquires U.S. Patent on Its Technology for Early Diagnosis of Pancreatic CancerFebruary 18, 2020, 11:14
JW Holdings announced on Feb. 17 that it has obtained a patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Of...
- Mobility-as-a-Service Gaining Traction in South Korea
- Samsung Biologics Ranks First in Sales Growth among Global CDMO Companies
- Red Ginseng Enjoying Soaring Popularity as Immune System Booster against Coronavirus
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes