Samsung BioLogics Vulnerable to Japan’s Export RestrictionsDependent on Japanese Virus FiltersSamsung BioLogics Vulnerable to Japan’s Export RestrictionsJuly 19, 2019, 11:44
Samsung BioLogics is on alert as Japan's trade retaliation could disrupt the supply of materials...
- Samsung SDI Joins Hands with Volvo to Develop Battery Packs for Electric Trucks
- Samsung Electronics Secures 2-month Hydrogen Fluoride Inventory
- S. Korea’s 3 Shipbuilders Achieve Subpar Results in the First Half of 2019
Samsung Electronics to Begin Volume Production of World's Fastest Mobile DRAMsWidening Gaps with the CompetitionSamsung Electronics to Begin Volume Production of World's Fastest Mobile DRAMsJuly 19, 2019, 14:10
Samsung Electronics will begin volume production of the industry’s first 12 Gb mobile DRAMs, which o...
- Korea Proposes Its Commercial 5G Technologies as International Standards
- SK Telecom to Build '5G Clusters' to Publicize Differentiated 5G Services
- SK Group Chairman Says Domestically Produced Hydrogen Fluoride Still Not up to the Mark
Korean Companies Expected to Suffer a Sharp Decline in Operating Profits This YearA 25% Plunge Expected for 2019Korean Companies Expected to Suffer a Sharp Decline in Operating Profits This YearJuly 18, 2019, 14:41
The aggregate annual operating profit of 229 companies listed on the KOSPI and KOSDAQ markets this y...
- Hanjin Group Bonds Undersubscribed
- FSS Warns of Foreign Exchange Loss Risks for Dollar Insurance Products
- KOWEPO Issues US$300 Mil. Worth of Bonds at Lowest Rate of Spread
S. Korea Considers Applying Flexible Working Hours System to R&D WorkersTo Help Firms Cope with Japan's Export CurbsS. Korea Considers Applying Flexible Working Hours System to R&D WorkersJuly 19, 2019, 10:52
South Korea's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Hong Nam-ki said on July 18 that the go...
- S. Korea To Build World's Biggest Floating Solar Power Plant on Saemangeum Lake
- Bank of Korea Cuts Its Estimate of Korean Economy's Growth Potential
- U.S.-China Trade War Unlikely to End Soon, KITA Says
Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaTelegram’s Cryptocurrency AvailableUpxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South KoreaJuly 15, 2019, 10:30
The “Gram” token issued by Telegram is now available only to Upxide exchange customers in South Kore...
- SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of Users
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXAsia’s Largest ConventionBIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXMarch 19, 2019, 11:49
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) and Chungcheongbuk-do (south Chungcheong Provinc...
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
Will Control Battle Between KCGI and Hanjin Group Reignite?KCGI Seeking to Raise Capital from Foreign InvestorsWill Control Battle Between KCGI and Hanjin Group Reignite?July 19, 2019, 09:24
Korea Corporate Governance Improvement (KCGI), a home-grown activist private equity fund which is se...
- HR Industry Leaders Paying Attention to South Korea
- Samsung Electronics Working on Contingency Plan
- S-OIL supports young food truckers’ business
IMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyInterview with Incheon Metropolitan City Development Corp. President Park In-seoIMCD Corp. Vitalizes Incheon City by Executing Various Development Projects InnovativelyJune 25, 2019, 17:30
Incheon Metropolitan City is one of the fastest-growing cities in Korea. Its population surpassed 3 ...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Korea East-West Power Aims to Produce Hydrogen from Exhaust GasesA Joint Research Project with UNISTKorea East-West Power Aims to Produce Hydrogen from Exhaust GasesJuly 18, 2019, 10:23
Korea East-West Power Co. announced on July 17 that it has launched a research project jointly with ...
- Korean Researchers Develop Inexpensive Catalyst to Improve Fuel Cell Efficiency
- Korean Researchers Develop Platelet Chip for Improved Cancer Diagnosis
- Korean Researchers Identify Genetic Factors that Cause Cognitive Impairment in Down Syndrome Patients
Why Some Korean Chicken Brands Are Not Doing Well in IndonesiaLocalize Your Product to Succeed in a Foreign MarketWhy Some Korean Chicken Brands Are Not Doing Well in IndonesiaJuly 2, 2019, 18:48
David Sehyeon Baek is a columnist -- Ed. In Korea, KFC is not doing too well these days. There was a...
- Making Local Host Rentals Work for All
- Korea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total Income
- Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor Reforms
The Shilla Duty Free Joins the Ranks of World’s Top 3 Travel RetailersDuty Free Shops in Korea Hit a New High in SalesThe Shilla Duty Free Joins the Ranks of World’s Top 3 Travel RetailersJuly 18, 2019, 10:59
With sales of South Korean duty free stores hitting a new record of 12 trillion won (US$10.16 billio...
- K-Pop Fans from 70 Countries Participate in ‘Cover Star K with Toyota’ at KCON 2019 NY
- South Korean Tourists Increase Spending in Japan and Southeast Asia
- Philip Morris Korea Completes Production System for iQOS Products in Korea
Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan RelationsPublisher NoteUrgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan RelationsJune 3, 2019, 14:48
Bilateral relations between the United States and China, between China and Japan, and between the tw...
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea
- Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear Issues