Hanmi Pharmaceutical’s Growth Engine SputteringNew Drug Development at StandstillHanmi Pharmaceutical’s Growth Engine SputteringJanuary 18, 2019, 13:02
New drug development at Hanmi Pharmaceutical, an icon of the Korean pharmaceutical industry, is at a...
- Heineken Korea Probed for Alleged Beer Import Price Manipulation
- Samsung C&T Sells Solar Power Plants in Bulgaria
- KAI Planning to Develop a New Mid-size Civilian Airplane
Guinness World Records Recognizes LG Gram 17 as World’s Lightest 17-Inch LaptopLG Gram Notebook Has 3 Guinness World RecordsGuinness World Records Recognizes LG Gram 17 as World’s Lightest 17-Inch LaptopJanuary 18, 2019, 10:01
LG Electronics's ultra-light laptop “LG Gram 17” has been recognized by Guinness World Records a...
- A New Chicken Game Starts in Global Semiconductor Industry
- Kakao Mobility to Stop Pilot Carpool Service
- Samsung Electronics Invests in Israeli Semiconductor Chip Startup
Korean Retail Investors' Access to Short Selling Will Be Greatly Expanded: KSFC CEOMore Stocks Available for Short Selling by Retail InvestorsKorean Retail Investors' Access to Short Selling Will Be Greatly Expanded: KSFC CEOJanuary 18, 2019, 10:31
Korea Securities Finance Corp. (KSFC) CEO Chung Wan-kyu has pledged to improve retail investors’ acc...
- Mirae Asset Betting on Promising Startups in Southeast Asia, India
- KEB Hana Bank's Subsidiary in Indonesia Alleged to Have Sold Product to Customers Incompletely
- Shinhan Bank India Launches Digital Factoring Loan
China Ignores Fine Dust Lawsuit Filed by Korean Civic GroupBeijing Shirks ResponsibilityChina Ignores Fine Dust Lawsuit Filed by Korean Civic GroupJanuary 17, 2019, 11:22
Although the Korean peninsula is suffering from fine dust from China, the Chinese government is shir...
- S. Korean Gov’t to Accelerate FTA Conclusion with U.K.
- President Moon Calls on Large Enterprises to Expand Shared Growth with SMEs
- Ruling Party Lawmaker Rekindles Controversy over Nuclear Phase-Out Policy
Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup TalentParticipants from Indonesia, Vietnam Attend ProgramPangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup TalentJanuary 2, 2019, 18:50
The Pangyo Starup Campus, which specializes in fostering startup entrepreneurs, announced, on Dec. 2...
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
- Motion Keyboard "Mokibo" Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on JD.com
- VisualCamp concludes MOU with Grassroots Angel Investment from China
'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in NeedBusinesses Encouraged to Join Campaign'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in NeedJanuary 15, 2019, 14:32
Sun-in Co., a leading Korean specialty food ingredient manufacturer and distributor, and Goldman Sac...
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
- Kiwi Chamber Holds Year-end Grand Hui at Grand Hyatt Hotel
2019 APAC Effie Awards Taps Edelman Korea’s Christine Park and 5 Others as Jury Members2019 APAC Effie Awards Slated for March 6 in Singapore2019 APAC Effie Awards Taps Edelman Korea’s Christine Park and 5 Others as Jury MembersJanuary 17, 2019, 14:19
Global communications marketing firm Edelman announced on Jan. 17 that Christine Park, executive dir...
- KDB to Set up Subsidiary Specializing in Restructuring of Troubled Corporations
- S. Korea’s Pension Service to Participate in Management of Corporations
- S. Korean Financial Regulator Launches Accounting Probe into POSCO E&C
Gangwon Province Envisions Free Tourism Belt on the East Coast of Two KoreasAn Interview with Gangwon Province Gov. Choi Moon-soonGangwon Province Envisions Free Tourism Belt on the East Coast of Two KoreasDecember 18, 2018, 17:40
For Choi Moon-soon, governor of Gangwon Province, 2018 must be a memorable year. In February and Mar...
- Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
Korean Research Team Develops Translucent PeLED that Can be FoldedTranslucent and Flexible PeLEDKorean Research Team Develops Translucent PeLED that Can be FoldedJanuary 18, 2019, 13:13
The Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) announced on Jan. 17 that its researc...
- New Technology Enhances Seawater Desalination Performance by Four Times
- Korean Research Team Develops New Graphene Quantum Dot Fabrication Technology
- Research Suggests Diabetes Can Be Treated by Controlling Muscle Cell Interactions
Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsRigid Labor Market Impedes Economic GrowthKorea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsOctober 25, 2018, 09:43
During the Asian financial crisis in 1997, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) called upon the Sou...
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
'Baby Shark' Debuts in Billboard Hot 100's Top 40A Korean Children’s Song Bows at No. 32'Baby Shark' Debuts in Billboard Hot 100's Top 40January 11, 2019, 16:58
“Baby Shark,” a viral children’s song released by a Korean company, debuted at No. 32 on the Billboa...
- Skyline Luge Tongyeong Named One of Korea’s ‘100 Must-visit Tourist Spots’
- K-pop Group BTS Induces Production Worth 4 Tril. Won per Year
- New Book Provides Sweeping View of Home-sharing Economy’s Positive Global Economic Impact
Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear IssuesPublisher NoteRegime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear IssuesDecember 27, 2018, 12:17
South Korean President Moon Jae-in has made a lot of efforts for North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s v...
- ‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and Seoul
- S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run Business
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship