Sungjee Construction Signs MOU with Indonesia on Tanjung Sauh Container Port DevelopmentMOU with Indonesian Port Company for US$2 Bil. ProjectSungjee Construction Signs MOU with Indonesia on Tanjung Sauh Container Port DevelopmentMarch 20, 2019, 14:30
Sungjee Construction Co. announced on March 15 that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU...
- Renault Samsung Unionists to Go on Strike at Designated Spots
- Hyundai Motor Aiming to Take 3rd Place in Global Electric Vehicle Market
- Hyundai Motor Group Invests US$300 Million in Ola, India’s Uber
United States Seeks to Ban American Firms from Exporting Components to HuaweiTo Slow Huawei's Development PaceUnited States Seeks to Ban American Firms from Exporting Components to HuaweiMarch 20, 2019, 12:24
The United States is looking for alternatives as its pressure on allies to join its boycott of China...
- Korea Set to Launch World’s First 5G Services on April 5 with 5G Phone Ready
- Samsung Electronics to Expand Its Presence in Non-Memory Sector
- Brakes Put on China’s Semiconductor Ambition
Over-saturation of Life Insurance Market Leads to Drop in New Contract RatioYoung People Turn Away from Life InsuranceOver-saturation of Life Insurance Market Leads to Drop in New Contract RatioMarch 20, 2019, 18:09
The new contract ratio of domestic life insurance companies has fallen below 10 percent. The ratio i...
- South Korean Banks Earn Almost US$1 Bil. in Net Income Abroad Last Year
- S. Korea’s Money Market Funds Gain Net Inflows of 24 Tril. Won
- KB Kookmin Bank Signs MOU with Cambodia’s Largest Fintech Company
UAE Decides to Choose Nuclear Fuel Supplier Through BiddingAmid Concerns About Korea's Nuclear Phase-out PolicyUAE Decides to Choose Nuclear Fuel Supplier Through BiddingMarch 20, 2019, 13:42
Although Korea has exported nuclear power plants to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it can exclusive...
- Fine Dust Causes 4 Tril. Won of Economic Loss in S. Korea
- Import Fees on LNG for Power Generation to Be Cut 84% Starting on April 1
- Korea’s Unionization Ratio, Collective Bargaining Coverage Problematically Low
Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in KoreaInterview with James Kang, CTO of Korean Lottery OperatorDong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in KoreaMarch 19, 2019, 16:08
What is your personal background?I graduated from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with de...
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
- Motion Keyboard "Mokibo" Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on JD.com
BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXAsia’s Largest ConventionBIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXMarch 19, 2019, 11:49
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) and Chungcheongbuk-do (south Chungcheong Provinc...
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
KIA Motors’ Management and Labor End 9 Years of Wage DisputeReaching Agreement on Ordinary WageKIA Motors’ Management and Labor End 9 Years of Wage DisputeMarch 19, 2019, 10:56
The management and labor representatives of Kia Motors Corp. have ended nine years of the ordinary w...
- Friendly Shareholders Gathering for Hyundai Motor Group’s Shareholder Meeting
- Hyundai Motor Likely to Win Proxy War with Elliott
- Hyundai Mobis Rejects Elliott’s Shareholder Proposals
North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial RevolutionInterview with Gov. Lee Cheol-wooNorth Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial RevolutionMarch 8, 2019, 17:01
North Gyeongsang Province is one of the most dynamic regions in South Korea. The province’s gross re...
- Ongjin County: From a Powder Keg in the West Sea to a Hub of Inter-Korean Exchanges
- Incheon: the Most Dynamic City in Korea That Powers Economic Growth
- IFEZ on Track to Becoming Global Business Frontier
Korea East-West Power Co. Sets to Develop Ultra-Efficient Solar CellIn Cooperation with UNISTKorea East-West Power Co. Sets to Develop Ultra-Efficient Solar CellMarch 13, 2019, 13:30
Korea East-West Power Co. and Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) have jointl...
- Korean Researchers Develop Fast-Transforming 'Korean Transformer' Robot
- Korean Researchers Develop Low-cost, High-efficiency Thermoelectric Material
- UNIST Research Team Develops Technology to Mass Produce High-Performance Metal Electrodes
Korea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total IncomeIncome Inequality ExpandingKorea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total IncomeMarch 19, 2019, 11:20
The top 10 percent income brackets in South Korea took up 50.6 percent of the total income in the na...
- Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor Reforms
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
KGC’s Donginbi Wins iF Design AwardUtilizing the Beauty of Korean TraditionKGC’s Donginbi Wins iF Design AwardMarch 19, 2019, 11:43
Korea Ginseng Corporation (KGC) announced on March 15 that its premium cosmetics brand Donginbi has ...
- Kolmar Korea Develops 3D Printed Cosmetics for First Time in the World
- Donginbi Launches Premium Mask Sheet Line 'Mi Mask Stick'
- Hotel Shilla Becomes the First Korean Hotel to Earn Five Stars
Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. KoreaPublisher NoteCritics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. KoreaFebruary 28, 2019, 13:54
U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un meet to talk about the denuclearizat...
- Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear Issues
- ‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and Seoul
- S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run Business