Hyundai and Kia Invest 4.81 Tril. Won in Future Mobility R&D in 2019A New High in R&D SpendingHyundai and Kia Invest 4.81 Tril. Won in Future Mobility R&D in 2019April 3, 2020, 11:54
Hyundai Motor and Kia Motors recorded a new high in annual R&D investment in 2019.The two automakers...
- LS Cable & System Completes Submarine Power Plant in Donghae
- Hyundai Motor Operating Domestic Plants at Full Capacity to Roll out New Models
- Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Hyundai Motor Shut down Plants in U.S. and Europe
Samsung Electronics Likely to Launch QD Display TVs in 2021A Higher-level Model than OLED TVsSamsung Electronics Likely to Launch QD Display TVs in 2021April 3, 2020, 10:46
As Samsung Display will stop producing liquid crystal display (LCD) TV panels this year and switch t...
- Net Debt of SK Hynix Tops 6.5 Trillion Won
- First Exception to Network Separation Expected to Accelerate Fintech Innovation
- Employee at Samsung Electronics America Tests Positive for COVID-19
Construction of Artificial Graphite Anode Plant on TrackPOSCO Chemical: Growth Plan Remains IntactApril 3, 2020, 16:17
The author is an analyst of NH Investment & Securities, He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. -- Ed. We downwardly adjust our e...
- Air Transportation Industry: Facing Harsh Reality with Limited Expectations
- Handset/Electronics: Recovery at Chinese Value Chains, Drop at Samsung
- Cowintech: COVID-19 to Accelerate Process Automation Investment
United States and South Korea Strengthen FTA CooperationTo Better Deal with Trade UncertaintiesUnited States and South Korea Strengthen FTA CooperationApril 3, 2020, 08:56
The South Korean and U.S. governments agreed to beef up their cooperation based on the KORUS FTA wit...
- South Korean Government Passive in Helping Large Corporations
- South Korea's Exports Fall 0.2% in March
- Korea and Japan Fail to Iron Out Differences over Hyundai Heavy Industries-DSME Merger
Cryptocurrencies to Be Sent and Received through KakaoTalk Beginning This SummerCryptocurrency Wallet Serviced on KakaotalkCryptocurrencies to Be Sent and Received through KakaoTalk Beginning This SummerFebruary 19, 2020, 12:22
“Klip,” a cryptocurrency wallet developed by Kakao Blockchain subsidiary GroundX, will be released f...
- Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
Egg Drop Supports Production of tvN's Thursday Special DramaA Prosperous Egg Sandwich Brand in KoreaEgg Drop Supports Production of tvN's Thursday Special DramaMarch 23, 2020, 10:00
Egg Drop supports the production of tvN's Thursday special “Wise Doctors’ Life.”Egg Drop, Korea’...
- Australia-Korea Business Awards 2020 Recognizes Firms Contributing to Korean-Australian Economic Development
- Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
KCGI under Redemption Pressure after Defeat at Hanjin KAL Proxy BattleStock Loans Mature This YearKCGI under Redemption Pressure after Defeat at Hanjin KAL Proxy BattleMarch 31, 2020, 11:57
Much attention is paid to how KCGI, which suffered a defeat at the recent shareholder meeting of Han...
- Lotte Chairman Tops Highest-paid Chaebol Tycoon List with 18.1 Bil. Won
- Hanjin Group Chairman Cho Reappointed as Inside Director of Hanjin KAL
- NPS Sides with Chairman Cho Won-tae in Proxy Battle at Hanjin KAL
IFEZ to Shift toward an Investor-specific FDI Attraction StrategyInnovations in FDI PolicyIFEZ to Shift toward an Investor-specific FDI Attraction StrategyFebruary 29, 2020, 01:10
2019 was a fruitful year for the Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) as it exceeded its foreign direct...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Korean Researchers Develop World's First Skyrmion-based Artificial Synapse ComponentA Core Part of an AI SemiconductorKorean Researchers Develop World's First Skyrmion-based Artificial Synapse ComponentMarch 30, 2020, 13:51
A team of Korean researchers has developed a core part of an artificial intelligence (AI) semiconduc...
- Korean Government Aims to Develop Prototype of CPU for Super Computers by 2023
- Korean Government to Speed up 4 Large Accelerator Projects
- Oxford Scientists Develop Rapid Testing Technology for COVID-19
‘Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time’ Surpasses 200 Million Bags in Total SalesRed Ginseng Concentrate Easy to Take and Carry‘Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time’ Surpasses 200 Million Bags in Total SalesFebruary 20, 2020, 18:42
Korea Ginseng Corp (KGC) announced that “Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time” broke thro...
- Covid-19 is Bigger Threat than SARS to Global Economy
- Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
GC Pharma to Commercialize COVID-19 Treatment in Second HalfFor Treatment of Severe Acute Patients and High Risk GroupsGC Pharma to Commercialize COVID-19 Treatment in Second HalfApril 2, 2020, 12:23
GC Pharma announced on April 2 that it would release the world's first plasma treatment for COVI...
- Smart Farming Emerging as Innovative Solution
- LG Group Donates COVID-19 Diagnostic Kits to Indonesia
- British Male Likely to be Deported for Having Ignored Self-quarantine Advice
S. Korean Government’s Nonsensical Response to Spread of COVID-19Publisher NoteS. Korean Government’s Nonsensical Response to Spread of COVID-19February 28, 2020, 15:22
The number of COVID-19 patients is soaring in South Korea. It increased by no less than 505 to 1,776...
- South Korea under ‘Insane' President
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations