Car Fire Accidents in South Korea Most Frequently Occurred in Jaguar Cars Last YearMost Accident-prone Imported CarsCar Fire Accidents in South Korea Most Frequently Occurred in Jaguar Cars Last YearFebruary 18, 2020, 11:23
The National Fire Agency and the Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association announced on Feb. 17 tha...
- China Benefiting from South Korea’s Renewable Energy Promotion Policy
- Hyundai and Kia Extend Suspension of Plants Due to Wiring Harness Shortages
- Kia Reveals First Images of Next-generation Sorento
Samsung Electronics Ranks First in Global 5G Smartphone Market in 2019Competition Likely to Heat up This YearSamsung Electronics Ranks First in Global 5G Smartphone Market in 2019February 18, 2020, 10:39
Samsung Electronics led the 5G smartphone market last year, accounting for 43 percent of global sale...
- LG Electronics' OLED TV Chosen as the Best Big-Screen Bargain by Consumer Reports
- Semiconductor Industry: Is AI Overrated?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Competing with Razr in the U.S. Foldable Phone Market
BOK Expected to Cut Rate in 2Q20Fixed Income Weekly: BOK’s DilemmaFebruary 18, 2020, 11:45
The author is an analyst of NH Investment & Securities. He can be reached at email@example.com. -- Ed. The Dollar Index has again h...
- Handset/IT Parts Industry: Galaxy Z Flip Showing Signs of Global Success
- Grand Korea Leisure: Upbeat Earnings Outlook for 1H20
- Jcontentree: Best Time to Buy
Smart Factory Expected to Accelerate Reshoring of South Korean CompaniesSmart Factory as a Tool for ReshoringSmart Factory Expected to Accelerate Reshoring of South Korean CompaniesFebruary 18, 2020, 11:31
Minister of SMEs and Startups Park Young-sun said on Feb. 17 that the concept of smart factory intro...
- Moody’s Lowers Growth Forecast for South Korean Economy
- South Korea’s ICT Exports Fall for the 15th Consecutive Month
- Korean Government's Nuclear Phase-out Policy Backfiring
Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020For Popularization of Blockchain-based ServicesKakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020December 2, 2019, 09:43
Yeo Min-soo, co-chairman of Kakao, stressed that he will actively support the popularization of bloc...
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
- Samsung Electronics Sharing In-house Venture Know-how with Startups
- Upxide Exchange Begins Telegram ‘GRAM’ Token Sale in South Korea
Australia-Korea Business Awards 2020 Recognizes Firms Contributing to Korean-Australian Economic DevelopmentPepper Savings Bank Takes Business of the Year Honors PartnershipAustralia-Korea Business Awards 2020 Recognizes Firms Contributing to Korean-Australian Economic DevelopmentFebruary 1, 2020, 13:01
The Australian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AustCham Korea) hosted the 2020 Australia-Korea Busines...
- Dunamu Announces Official Lineup and Program for Upbit Developer Conference 2019
- BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEX
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
Workers at Samsung Display Officially Launch Labor Union on Feb. 17Affiliated with FKTUWorkers at Samsung Display Officially Launch Labor Union on Feb. 17February 18, 2020, 10:57
Unionized workers at Samsung Display officially launched a labor union on Feb. 17.The labor union su...
- Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo Inducted into Automotive Hall of Fame
- HDC Holdings to Participate in Capital Increase of HDC Hyundai Development
- Hanjin Group Chairman in Proxy Fight with His Sister
Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in JunePreparing for World Forest Congress 2021 in SeoulKorea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in JuneMay 30, 2019, 22:55
The Korea Forest Service (KFS) will host the 15th World Forest Congress in 2021. The congress is the...
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
- Ongjin County: From a Powder Keg in the West Sea to a Hub of Inter-Korean Exchanges
KIMIRo Carries Out World’s First Microrobot-based Knee Cartilage RegenerationMicrorobot Developed for Stem Cell DeliveryKIMIRo Carries Out World’s First Microrobot-based Knee Cartilage RegenerationFebruary 17, 2020, 12:01
The Korea Institute of Medical Microrobotics (KIMIRo) announced on Feb. 16 that it has succeeded for...
- New Research Outcome Expected to Enhance Lithium Secondary Battery Performance
- New Technology Detects Internal Defects of Semiconductors and Displays with One Image
- R&D for Coal Ash Recycling Accelerating
Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate300 Bil. Won Paid in Taxes on 48 Tril. Won in SalesJapanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax RateOctober 29, 2019, 11:31
Although Japanese companies earned nearly 48 trillion won in sales in Korea in the past four years, ...
- Agriculture Minister Candidate Says Imports of Rice for Boiling Are Inevitable
- When Smart Cities Become Dumb Cities
- South Korea Urges Japan to Stop Export Curbs
JW Holdings Acquires U.S. Patent on Its Technology for Early Diagnosis of Pancreatic CancerAn Innovative Diagnostic PlatformJW Holdings Acquires U.S. Patent on Its Technology for Early Diagnosis of Pancreatic CancerFebruary 18, 2020, 11:14
JW Holdings announced on Feb. 17 that it has obtained a patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Of...
- Mobility-as-a-Service Gaining Traction in South Korea
- Samsung Biologics Ranks First in Sales Growth among Global CDMO Companies
- Red Ginseng Enjoying Soaring Popularity as Immune System Booster against Coronavirus
South Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentPublisher NoteSouth Korea under ‘Insane' PresidentOctober 8, 2019, 13:19
The nation has been split into two groups, and the conflict and confrontation between them are getti...
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore
- Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan Relations
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes