KHNP-KPS Consortium Signs Long-term Maintenance Services Agreement with Nawah Energy Co.DHIC Signs Separate Maintenance Agreement with NawahKHNP-KPS Consortium Signs Long-term Maintenance Services Agreement with Nawah Energy Co.June 24, 2019, 15:07
Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Plant (KHNP) announced on June 24 that it signed a long-term maintenance...
- SK Telecom Demonstrates AI-based Self-driving Technology
- South Korea Leading Development of Wireless EV Charging during Driving
- Kia Motors Betting on ‘Seltos’ for Penetration of Indian Automobile Market
Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics Divide Global Premium TV MarketsSamsung Leads in U.S., While LG Strong in EuropeSamsung Electronics and LG Electronics Divide Global Premium TV MarketsJune 24, 2019, 16:15
OLED TVs are leading the European market for premium TVs costing more than US$2,500, while the U.S. ...
- Fire at Toshiba Factory to Benefit Korean NAND Flash Makers
- Rugged Roads Ahead for Korea’s Plan to Nurture Fabless Industry
- LG Electronics Ranked 4th in U.S. Consumer Reports' Product Durability Test
Cryptocurrency Exchanges on Alert over Strengthened Anti-money Laundering RegulationsBank-level Anti-money Laundering Systems RecommendedCryptocurrency Exchanges on Alert over Strengthened Anti-money Laundering RegulationsJune 24, 2019, 09:36
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) urged the financial authorities of the member states to regul...
- Shinhan Bank Joins Hands with Hong Kong’s Octopus to Develop Digital Payment Service
- Net Assets of Bond ETFs Exceed 6 Tril. Won in June
- KRX Delays Decision on Kolon TissueGene Delisting
South Korea Addresses Export Difficulties at WTO TBT MeetingChina to Improve Regulations on Imported Food ProductsSouth Korea Addresses Export Difficulties at WTO TBT MeetingJune 24, 2019, 11:49
The Korean Agency for Technology and Standards of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy and the...
- South Korea and Russia Initiate FTA Talks in Service and Investment Sectors
- South Korean Engineers Leaving Their Home Country
- 30% of S. Korean Companies Unable to Cover Interest Expenses with Operating Profits
SOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of UsersiOS Beta Version to Be Released in AprilSOMESING's Karaoke Beta App Attracting a Growing Number of UsersApril 3, 2019, 11:27
SOMESING, a Korean startup that provides a blockchain-based karaoke serice, said on April 3 that the...
- Dong Hang Lottery Promotes a Sound Lottery Culture in Korea
- Pangyo Startup Campus Runs Training Course for Global Startup Talent
- MEDI FUTURES Raises US$5 Mil. Funding Led by Samho Green Investment
BIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXAsia’s Largest ConventionBIO Korea 2019 will Open from April 17 to 19 in COEXMarch 19, 2019, 11:49
Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) and Chungcheongbuk-do (south Chungcheong Provinc...
- 'Breaking Bread Together' Campaign Launched for Children in Need
- Korea Grand Sale 2019 to Come with Recommended Privileges
- Dulwich College Chamber Choir Spreads Christmas Cheer at Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
Will Family Feud Over Control of Lotte Group End in 4 Years?Elder Brother Raises a White FlagWill Family Feud Over Control of Lotte Group End in 4 Years?June 21, 2019, 10:33
SDJ Corp. chairman Shin Dong-joo, who has been fighting a legal battle against his younger brother, ...
- Prosecutors Questioning Closest Aide to Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Lee
- Era of Social Value is Emerging
- Korea's Financial Authorities Planning to Relax '5% Rule'
Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in JunePreparing for World Forest Congress 2021 in SeoulKorea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in JuneMay 30, 2019, 22:55
The Korea Forest Service (KFS) will host the 15th World Forest Congress in 2021. The congress is the...
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
- Ongjin County: From a Powder Keg in the West Sea to a Hub of Inter-Korean Exchanges
Korean Researchers Develops Inexpensive Catalyst to Improve Fuel Cell EfficiencyNew Catalyst Can Replace Platinum for Fuel CellKorean Researchers Develops Inexpensive Catalyst to Improve Fuel Cell EfficiencyJune 24, 2019, 11:19
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) announced on June 23 that its research te...
- Korean Researchers Develop Platelet Chip for Improved Cancer Diagnosis
- Korean Researchers Identify Genetic Factors that Cause Cognitive Impairment in Down Syndrome Patients
- Korean Researcher Develops Photocatalyst Coating to Decompose Air Pollutants on Concrete Blocks
Making Local Host Rentals Work for AllThe Global LHR Market Growing FastMaking Local Host Rentals Work for AllMarch 29, 2019, 09:36
Robert Rosenstein is chairman and founder of Agoda and strategic advisor to the CEO of Booking Holdi...
- Korea’s Top 10 Percent Income Brackets Take Up 50.6 Percent of Nation’s Total Income
- Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor Reforms
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
Personal Identification to be Enhanced at HospitalsTo Prevent Foreigners from Illegally Using Health InsurancePersonal Identification to be Enhanced at HospitalsJune 24, 2019, 08:57
The National Health Insurance Service asked the Korean Hospital Association in March to check the ID...
- Start Your Travel in Korea with Airport Railroad Express Train
- Yanolja raises US$180 Mil. from GIC and Booking Holdings
- Humaccos Develops Smart Mask that Delays Skin Aging and Improves Skin Condition
Urgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan RelationsPublisher NoteUrgent Need for Better South Korea-Japan RelationsJune 3, 2019, 14:48
Bilateral relations between the United States and China, between China and Japan, and between the tw...
- Concern Growing over Seoul-Washington Alliance against N. Korean Nukes
- Critics Raise Concerns over ‘Small Deal’ between the U.S. and N. Korea
- Regime Change in Both Koreas is Ultimate Solution to N. Korean Nuclear Issues