Kolon Life Science Licenses out Invossa-K to Mundipharma for 667.7 Bil. WonGranting Mundipharma Exclusive Rights in JapanKolon Life Science Licenses out Invossa-K to Mundipharma for 667.7 Bil. WonNovember 19, 2018, 15:20
Kolon Life Science announced on Nov. 19 that it has signed a technology export contract with multina...
- Securities Firms Raise Target Prices of Hanjin Kal
- Hankook Tire Resumes Bid to Take Over Tire Manufacturer in Indonesia
- Automakers Planning to Build Their Own 5G Networks
KT to Build Infectious Disease Prevention System in GhanaSafeguarding the People of GhanaKT to Build Infectious Disease Prevention System in GhanaNovember 19, 2018, 09:36
KT Corp. announced on Nov. 18 that the telecom company has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU...
- SK Hynix Opens ‘Era of DDR5 DRAM'
- ICT Exports Exceed $20 Billion for 3 Straight Months in October
- Samsung Electronics Unveils New Mobile AP for Next Flagship Smartphones
Samsung Group Loses 56 Tril. Won in Market Cap in 2018Electronics and Bio Units Lead DeclineSamsung Group Loses 56 Tril. Won in Market Cap in 2018November 19, 2018, 11:10
Samsung Group saw its market capitalization fall more than 56 trillion won (US$49.47 billion) this y...
- Large Amount of Money Floods into Private Equity Funds
- Fluctuating Stock Prices Stimulate S. Korea's ELW Market
- Kakao Pay Expected to Emerge As Korea's Largest Online Securities Firm
KEF Calls Amendment to Minimum Wage Act into QuestionContinuing Controversy over Minimum WageKEF Calls Amendment to Minimum Wage Act into QuestionNovember 19, 2018, 10:05
The Korea Employers Federation (KEF) asked the South Korean government on Nov. 16 to reconsider its ...
- Korea Lags Behind in Hydrogen Economy after Wasting 10 Years
- ‘Section 232 of Trade Expansion Act May Be Applied to Korean Semiconductor Industry’
- Small Modular Reactor Export from S. Korea in Jeopardy
Tobigca, World’s First Hyperledger Social Casino Platform, to Be Listed in Dec. 2018Listing on CoinBene Slated for DecemberTobigca, World’s First Hyperledger Social Casino Platform, to Be Listed in Dec. 2018November 19, 2018, 15:49
Netfel Inc. has signed an agreement with Coinbene, one of the world’s major cryptocurrency exchanges...
- TAG Solution to Launch Transparent Panel Solutions in 1st Half of 2019
- JLK Inspection to Showcase AI-based Medical Solutions at RSNA
- Pivo Breaks Past Its Kickstarter Funding Goal in Less Than 15 Hours
Korea Grand Sale 2019 Will Make Winter in Korea More AttractiveAnnual Shopping & Tourism FestivalKorea Grand Sale 2019 Will Make Winter in Korea More AttractiveNovember 9, 2018, 18:02
The Visit Korea Committee will host Korea Grand Sale 2019, an annual shopping and tourism festival, ...
- KINTEX to Host ‘2018 Korea Christmas Fair & Gift Wonderland Season V’
- Dulwich College Seoul Welcomes Alexandra Shackleton
- ‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Korean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsLow Productivity Results in Low ProfitabilityKorean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsAugust 1, 2018, 12:27
The profitability of leading Korean companies was at the lowest level among major countries. This is...
- LG Chem Becomes First Korean Chemical Firm to Make Global Top 10
- NPS Excludes Management Participation from Stewardship Code
- Korean Gov't Moving to Toughen Rules on Holding Companies
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
Korea May Lose Its Lead in Xenotransplantation Due to Government NeglectClinical Trials on Transplanting Pig Organs to Humans Going NowhereKorea May Lose Its Lead in Xenotransplantation Due to Government NeglectOctober 17, 2018, 18:19
Concerns are rising that Korea may lose its lead in xenotransplantation technology due to the govern...
- Korean Researchers Develop a Sensor That Can Detect Cholesterol in Saliva
- Korean Researchers Produce Hydrogen and Oxygen through Water Electrolysis without Using Precious Metals
- Korean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like Robot
Korea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsRigid Labor Market Impedes Economic GrowthKorea's Labor Productivity on the Decline amid Stalled Labor ReformsOctober 25, 2018, 09:43
During the Asian financial crisis in 1997, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) called upon the Sou...
- Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
A Smart Diaper Tells Mother Whether Her Newborn Has Pooped or PeedA Smart Baby Monitor Based on IoTA Smart Diaper Tells Mother Whether Her Newborn Has Pooped or PeedOctober 16, 2018, 16:46
Yuhan-Kimberly announced on Oct. 16 that it has launched a smart baby monitor that lets the mother k...
- Millennium Seoul Hilton Invites New Head Chef for Popular Chinese Restaurant
- KROSS Baseball to Hold Info Sessions on Study Baseball Abroad in U.S. Colleges
- Airport Terminal at Seoul Station Provides Convenient Early Check-in Service
‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and SeoulPublisher Note‘Naengmyeon Happening’ Mirrors Lack of Coordination between Washington and SeoulNovember 8, 2018, 14:31
Lee Seon-kwon, head of the North Korean Committee for the Peaceful Reunification, put pressure on So...
- S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run Business
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?