Korean Gov't Suspends Operation of Uninspected BMW CarsAdministrative Order RequestedKorean Gov't Suspends Operation of Uninspected BMW CarsAugust 15, 2018, 11:12
On August 14, Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Kim Hyun-mi announced the government...
- Hyundai Glovis Launches Non-stop Trans-Siberia Freight Train Service
- Total Value of Outstanding Government Bonds and Special Bonds Top 1 Quadrillion Won
- Korean Gov’t to Invest 5 Tril. Won in Innovation-based Growth Industries
Samsung Electronics Extends Support to Overseas StartupsBuilding Startup Ecosystem at Home and AbroadSamsung Electronics Extends Support to Overseas StartupsAugust 14, 2018, 10:47
Samsung Electronics is actively stepping up its effort to build start-up ecosystems not only in Kore...
- VisualCamp Successfully Attracts Investment of 1.85 Billion Won
- Korea's Fresh Venture Investment Reaches Record High in 1H
- ‘Korean Startup Town’ to Be Built in India
‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial RevolutionApplication Deadline Is Aug. 31‘Robot World 2018’ to Offer Direction for the Fourth Industrial RevolutionJuly 11, 2018, 13:01
“Robot World 2018,” which will showcase domestic and overseas advanced robot technologies, will be h...
- Leaders in Robot, Drone, AI, VR and AR Get Together in S. Korea on June 28
- Korea Blockchain Week 2018 to be Held in Seoul Next Month
- KINTEX Presents Korea’s Largest Conventions in Future Technology in June
Number of Delisted Companies May Increase on Seoul BourseDue to Stricter AuditNumber of Delisted Companies May Increase on Seoul BourseAugust 15, 2018, 10:50
Concerns are rising among investors due to some listed companies’ adverse audit opinions or non-subm...
- Shinhan Financial Group Acquires ING Life for US$2 Billion
- Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund to Vote on Changing Project Manager
- Celltrion Plunges by over 4% after Goldman Sachs’ Report
Korean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsLow Productivity Results in Low ProfitabilityKorean Companies’ Profitability Stays at Lowest Level among 17 NationsAugust 1, 2018, 12:27
The profitability of leading Korean companies was at the lowest level among major countries. This is...
- LG Chem Becomes First Korean Chemical Firm to Make Global Top 10
- NPS Excludes Management Participation from Stewardship Code
- Korean Gov't Moving to Toughen Rules on Holding Companies
Mayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’Interview with Mayor of Incheon CityMayor Park Pledges to Make Incheon a ‘Special Peace City in Northeast Asia’July 12, 2018, 16:10
Park Nam-chun from the ruling Democratic Party took office as the mayor of Incheon Metropolitan City...
- Venture Capital Invigoration Is Key to Faster Economic Growth
- ICCI Is Preparing for the Next 100 years of Incheon Economy
- Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New Infrastructure
CJ Group Pushing for Big M&A Deals under 'Great CJ' VisionLooking for Global M&A TargetsCJ Group Pushing for Big M&A Deals under 'Great CJ' VisionAugust 15, 2018, 15:00
Lee Jae-hyun, chairman of the CJ Group, is starting to push forward with global mergers and acquisit...
- Korean Shipbuilders Land Half of All Worldwide Ship Orders in July
- Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Sets out to Win Nuclear Power Plant Project in Czech Republic
- Samsung Electronics to Invest 1 Tril. Won in R&D by 2020
Korean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like RobotA Chameleon-like RobotKorean Research Team Takes One Step Further toward Developing Chameleon-like RobotAugust 13, 2018, 12:48
The National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) revealed on August 12 that a research team led by Pr...
- S. Korean Gov’t to Speed Up ‘Converged Medical Instrument’ Development
- World's First Antarctic Microbial Blood Preservative Developed
- Agelas Extracts Effective in Treating Liver Cancer
Stock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics Plummet5.5 Trillion Won EvaporatesStock Price and Market Cap of Samsung Biologics PlummetMay 3, 2018, 10:55
The stock price of Samsung BioLogics dropped by more than 17% after the Financial Supervisory Servic...
- Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic Firms
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
ETRI Develops Frequency Band Interference Removing TechnologySelf-interference ClearanceETRI Develops Frequency Band Interference Removing TechnologyAugust 15, 2018, 15:13
A Korean research team developed a technology that increases the efficiency of satellite communicati...
- Samsung Electronics Signs MOU with SNU to Produce ‘Semiconductor Men’
- Chinese, US Mobile Carriers Competing for World’s First Commercial 5G Service Title
- LG U+ Acquires OVP Certification of Network Virtualization Platform
KGC Expands Beauty Business from Cosmetics to SpaSpa 1899 Offers Skin Care Services Combined with Red Ginseng CosmeticsKGC Expands Beauty Business from Cosmetics to SpaAugust 8, 2018, 23:37
Korea Ginseng Corp. (KGC) has opened a premium spa in Haeundae, Busan, expanding its beauty business...
- Imperial Palace Seoul Offers Benefits to Members of ‘Preferred Hotels & Resorts’
- LG Household & Health Care Reports Record High 2Q Results
- Dongsung Rannce Cream Sales Soaring thanks to Word of Mouth among Wang Hong
S. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessPublisher NoteS. Korea, Nation Hard to Run BusinessAugust 6, 2018, 13:32
On July 9, South Korean President Moon Jae-in attended Samsung Electronics’ new smartphone factory c...
- US-N. Korea Summit Will Tell Whether Kim’s Gesture Is Merely Showmanship
- What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally