SsangYong Motor Global Sales Record 8,286 units in May 2020Sales Increase 21.6% on Month in MaySsangYong Motor Global Sales Record 8,286 units in May 2020June 1, 2020, 19:12
SsangYong Motor Co., part of India's Mahindra Group, announced on June 1 that the company sold a...
- SsangYong Motor Sells Service Center to Raise Funds
- HDC Hyundai Development to Withdraw Half of Acquisition Team from Asiana Airlines
- Special Chartered Planes Used to Ship Export Goods to Japan and Germany
SK Telecom Announces Social Value Output for 2019Dual Pursuit of Social Value and Economic ValueSK Telecom Announces Social Value Output for 2019June 1, 2020, 12:43
SK Telecom announced on May 31 that it generated a total of 1.871 trillion won worth of social value...
- SK Telecom Opens TEAC Applications Seeking Strategic Partners for Post-COVID-19 Era
- Samsung Globally Launches Odyssey G7 Curved Gaming Monitor
- Samsung Starts to Build New NAND Flash Facility in Pyeongtaek
Creating E-commerce EcosystemNAVER: New Membership Program to Boost BusinessesJune 1, 2020, 19:23
The author is an analyst of Shinhan Investment Corp. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. -- Ed. NAVER launched NAVER Plus Mem...
- Kakao: Commerce Growth Speeds up Financial Services
- Cosmetics: Crisis Presents Opportunity for Business Model Innovation
- Macro Strategy: Future to Be upon Us Sooner than Expected
S. Korean Government Tightens Screening of Immigrant WorkersThird Application for Immigrant Workers Available from June 1 to 15S. Korean Government Tightens Screening of Immigrant WorkersJune 1, 2020, 10:57
The Korea Federation of SMEs announced on May 31 that this year’s third application for immigrant wo...
- U.S. President Wishing to Invite South Korea, Australia, Russia and India to G7 Conference
- South Korea Ships First Humanitarian Trade Goods to Iran
- FSC Head Says Industry Stabilization Fund Will Not Be Preferentially Provided to Certain Firms
Blockchain Technology Breaks New Ground in Unlisted Stock TradeIncreasing Blockchain-based Stock TradeBlockchain Technology Breaks New Ground in Unlisted Stock TradeMay 11, 2020, 13:02
Unlisted stock trading services using blockchain technology are in full swing. Based on the governme...
- Cryptocurrencies to Be Sent and Received through KakaoTalk Beginning This Summer
- Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
Roses in Full Bloom at Everland’s Rose GardenFeast Your Eyes on 3 Mil. Roses in 720 VarietiesRoses in Full Bloom at Everland’s Rose GardenMay 28, 2020, 09:59
Roses are in full bloom at Everland, one of the best theme parks in South Korea. Everland is well-kn...
- KITA Opens Online IT Exhibition 'K-Tech Fair 2020'
- Hyundai Motor Hosts a ‘Drive-in’ Music Concert
- KITA-KDB to Host ‘NextRise 2020, Seoul’
Hyundai Mobis to Invest 1 Tril. Won in R&D This YearSustainability Report for 2020 PublishedHyundai Mobis to Invest 1 Tril. Won in R&D This YearMay 28, 2020, 13:47
Hyundai Mobis will invest about 1 trillion won in about 2,000 R&D projects in 2020, according to the...
- Bando Construction Acquires More Hanjin KAL Shares
- Samsung Heir Questioned over Alleged Involvement in Succession Plot
- Korea Financial Industry Union Aiming at KAMCO Director Appointment
IFEZ to Shift toward an Investor-specific FDI Attraction StrategyInnovations in FDI PolicyIFEZ to Shift toward an Investor-specific FDI Attraction StrategyFebruary 29, 2020, 01:10
2019 was a fruitful year for the Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) as it exceeded its foreign direct...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
Patent Applications on Recycling Carbon Dioxides on the RisePatents on Carbon Dioxide Conversion Increase SharplyPatent Applications on Recycling Carbon Dioxides on the RiseJune 1, 2020, 15:00
Efforts to develop technology to recycle carbon dioxide, the main culprit of global warming, are inc...
- Artificial Skin Developed for Robot Hand Operation Enhancement
- KIST Team Develops Ultra-low-power Magnetoresistive Random-access Memory
- A Korean Scientist at MIT Develops a Faster Way to Produce ‘Transparent Brain’
Review on May MPC MeetingMay MPC: Rate Cut and Negative GrowthMay 29, 2020, 10:41
The author is an analyst of Shinhan Investment Corp. He can be reached at email@example.com. -- Ed. Base rate cut in May meeting ...
- ‘Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time’ Surpasses 200 Million Bags in Total Sales
- Covid-19 is Bigger Threat than SARS to Global Economy
- Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate
OTAs Including Booking.Com and Agoda Submit Corrective Measures to FTCOffering to Delete Lowest Price Guarantee Clauses in ContractsOTAs Including Booking.Com and Agoda Submit Corrective Measures to FTCJune 1, 2020, 14:54
Global online travel agencies (OTAs), including Booking.Com, Agoda, Expedia and Trip.Com, have submi...
- Pulmuone Posts First Quarterly Profit in China in 10 Years
- KCC’s User Protection Assessment to Cover YouTube and Facebook
- Samsung Health Now Available on 2020 Samsung Smart TVs
Awful Things Lie Ahead of South KoreaPublisher NoteAwful Things Lie Ahead of South KoreaMay 4, 2020, 16:48
The conservative party of South Korea suffered a crushing defeat at the April 15 general elections. ...
- S. Korean Government’s Nonsensical Response to Spread of COVID-19
- South Korea under ‘Insane' President
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore