KHNP Launches Energy Innovation Growth Fund to Rev up Nuclear IndustryFund Set up to Support Nuclear Technology ExportsKHNP Launches Energy Innovation Growth Fund to Rev up Nuclear IndustryMay 29, 2020, 14:43
Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power (KHNP) said on May 28 that it has established Energy Innovation Growth F...
- Korea East-West Power to Promote Solar Project in Australia with Korean Financial Firms
- SK Innovation Invests 1 Tril. Won in U.S. Battery Plant
- Special Guarantees to Be Provided for Auto Parts Manufacturers
Apple Places LCD Display Order for iPad on LG DisplayOrders for LCD Panels Pouring inApple Places LCD Display Order for iPad on LG DisplayMay 29, 2020, 13:42
LG Display, which posted an operating loss of 361.9 billion won in the first quarter, is enjoying a ...
- SK Hynix Returns to Top 5 NAND Flash Producers
- Apple’s iPhone 11 Sells 5 Times More than Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Electronics to Expand Foundry Facilities for Image Sensors
LCD TV Panel Prices to Continue on DowntrendLG Display: Need to WaitMay 29, 2020, 14:53
The authors are analysts of Shinhan Investment Corp. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, respectivel...
- KDB Issues Eurobonds Worth US$1 Billion
- Reverse Margin of Insurers Estimated at Record High
- Eugene Technology: Bright Prospects
FSC Head Says Industry Stabilization Fund Will Not Be Preferentially Provided to Certain Firms40 Tril. Won Fund Launched to Support Key IndustriesFSC Head Says Industry Stabilization Fund Will Not Be Preferentially Provided to Certain FirmsMay 29, 2020, 12:06
Financial Services Commission Chairman Eun Sung-soo said on May 28 that the government’s 40 trillion...
- S. Korean Government Plans Nationwide Sales Event from June 26 to July 12
- S. Korea's Industrial Output Falls 2.5% in April on Month
- Ministry of Economy and Finance to Issue Government Bonds
Blockchain Technology Breaks New Ground in Unlisted Stock TradeIncreasing Blockchain-based Stock TradeBlockchain Technology Breaks New Ground in Unlisted Stock TradeMay 11, 2020, 13:02
Unlisted stock trading services using blockchain technology are in full swing. Based on the governme...
- Cryptocurrencies to Be Sent and Received through KakaoTalk Beginning This Summer
- Kakao to Launch Cryto Wallet Klip in First Half of 2020
- Killer Dapp, SOMESING, to be listed on DCoin Exchange
Roses in Full Bloom at Everland’s Rose GardenFeast Your Eyes on 3 Mil. Roses in 720 VarietiesRoses in Full Bloom at Everland’s Rose GardenMay 28, 2020, 09:59
Roses are in full bloom at Everland, one of the best theme parks in South Korea. Everland is well-kn...
- KITA Opens Online IT Exhibition 'K-Tech Fair 2020'
- Hyundai Motor Hosts a ‘Drive-in’ Music Concert
- KITA-KDB to Host ‘NextRise 2020, Seoul’
Hyundai Mobis to Invest 1 Tril. Won in R&D This YearSustainability Report for 2020 PublishedHyundai Mobis to Invest 1 Tril. Won in R&D This YearMay 28, 2020, 13:47
Hyundai Mobis will invest about 1 trillion won in about 2,000 R&D projects in 2020, according to the...
- Bando Construction Acquires More Hanjin KAL Shares
- Samsung Heir Questioned over Alleged Involvement in Succession Plot
- Korea Financial Industry Union Aiming at KAMCO Director Appointment
IFEZ to Shift toward an Investor-specific FDI Attraction StrategyInnovations in FDI PolicyIFEZ to Shift toward an Investor-specific FDI Attraction StrategyFebruary 29, 2020, 01:10
2019 was a fruitful year for the Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ) as it exceeded its foreign direct...
- Korea Forest Service to Host Global Forest Meetings in June
- Songdo American Town Helps Korean-Americans Move back and Settle in Korea
- North Gyeongsang Province: Changing Manufacturing Paradigm to Meet Challenges of 4th Industrial Revolution
KIST Team Develops Ultra-low-power Magnetoresistive Random-access MemoryA Next-generation Non-volatile MemoryKIST Team Develops Ultra-low-power Magnetoresistive Random-access MemoryMay 27, 2020, 12:31
The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) said on May 26 that its research team has devel...
- A Korean Scientist at MIT Develops a Faster Way to Produce ‘Transparent Brain’
- ETRI Develops a High Sensitivity Humidity Sensor
- Korean Researchers Develop Technology to Boost Circuit Density More Than 20-Fold
Review on May MPC MeetingMay MPC: Rate Cut and Negative GrowthMay 29, 2020, 10:41
The author is an analyst of Shinhan Investment Corp. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. -- Ed. Base rate cut in May meeting ...
- ‘Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng Extract Every Time’ Surpasses 200 Million Bags in Total Sales
- Covid-19 is Bigger Threat than SARS to Global Economy
- Japanese Companies Operating in Korea Pay a Low Tax Rate
KCC’s User Protection Assessment to Cover YouTube and Facebook28 Companies Subject to AssessmentKCC’s User Protection Assessment to Cover YouTube and FacebookMay 28, 2020, 11:20
The Korea Communications Commission announced on May 27 that YouTube, Facebook and KakaoTalk are sub...
- Samsung Health Now Available on 2020 Samsung Smart TVs
- Couriers Reporting Increasing COVID-19 Infections
- Netflix Dominating Korean OTT Market
Awful Things Lie Ahead of South KoreaPublisher NoteAwful Things Lie Ahead of South KoreaMay 4, 2020, 16:48
The conservative party of South Korea suffered a crushing defeat at the April 15 general elections. ...
- S. Korean Government’s Nonsensical Response to Spread of COVID-19
- South Korea under ‘Insane' President
- Moon and Abe Should Not Use Historic Issue for Their Domestic Politics Anymore