Hanjin Group Owner Family Under Probe for Evading Customs DutiesFallout from ‘Water Rage’Hanjin Group Owner Family Under Probe for Evading Customs DutiesApril 23, 2018, 16:09
The Korea Customs Service searched the main office of Korean Air Lines Co. on April 23 as part of it...
- Seoul, Washington Still Differ on Disclosure Forex Market Intervention Data
- A Committee under Health Ministry Takes Issue with Medical Privatization
- Report: ‘U.S. Benefited More from KORUS FTA’
Startups with Sales of 100 Billion Won Spring Up in S. KoreaSuccessful StartupsStartups with Sales of 100 Billion Won Spring Up in S. KoreaApril 10, 2018, 02:00
As the South Korean economy is rapidly changing to the digital economy, startups which are based on ...
- Korea Start-Up Forum to Help Korean Start-Ups Grow
- Researcher Proposes Creating 2nd Gaesong Industrial Complex in Rajin-Sonbong Area
- [GEM 2018] S. Korea on the Way to Improve Start-up Ecosystem
CBRE Forum 2018 Brings Together Real Estate Moguls, Industry ExpertsCBRE Forum 2018CBRE Forum 2018 Brings Together Real Estate Moguls, Industry ExpertsApril 11, 2018, 09:30
CBRE Korea, a global commercial real estate service company, held its “CBRE Forum 2018” to share ins...
- Dulwich College Seoul holds ‘Dulwich Talk’ on Mental Health
- Dulwich College Seoul Gala 2018
- BIO KOREA 2018 Will Kick Off at COEX in Seoul on May 9
FSC Puts Pressure on Samsung Life InsuranceRegulator Changes StanceFSC Puts Pressure on Samsung Life InsuranceApril 23, 2018, 11:26
Financial Services Commission (FSC) Chairman Choi Jong-ku has told Samsung Life Insurance to sell of...
- NH Investment & Securities Acquires Brokerage Business License in Vietnam
- Samsung Life Makes Unexpected Move on Day of Samsung Securities Fiasco
- Overseas Securities Branches Return to Profit in 1 Year
SKT Successfully Issues $500 Million Global Corporate BondsIssuance of Global Corporate BondsSKT Successfully Issues $500 Million Global Corporate BondsApril 11, 2018, 08:30
South Korea’s leading mobile carrier SK Telecom Co. successfully raised US$500 million (532 billion ...
- LS Cable & System to Build Optical Cable Production Lines in Poland
- Elliott Management Calls for Additional Measures by Hyundai Motor Group
- FTC to File Complaint with Prosecutors against Hyosung Chairman
Incheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New InfrastructurePreparing for 4 Million TEU EraIncheon Port Authority Engaged in Timely Development of New InfrastructureMarch 29, 2018, 02:45
The open-air yard of Incheon Port, the gateway port for the Seoul metropolitan area is filled with r...
- Icheon City: Well-planned Culture, Art and Tourism City
- For David Swan, AI Takes Drudgery out of the Future
- Virtuous Cycle of Healthy VC Ecosystem Should Be Set Up with Activation of Collection Market
GM Korea's labor and management reach a tentative agreementFirst hurdle on normalization path clearedGM Korea's labor and management reach a tentative agreementApril 23, 2018, 10:40
GM Korea’s labor and management have tentatively agreed on a restructuring plan on April 23, clearin...
- Individuals Will Be Able to Make Profits by Trading Information via Blockchains
- Hyundai Engineering Wins 290 Billion Won Refinery Deal in Thailand
- Hanjin Affiliates Lose 750 bil. Won in Market Value Due to 'Water Rage'
World-Renowned Robot Scientists Declare Boycott of Research with KAISTFor Concerns about AI Weapon ResearchWorld-Renowned Robot Scientists Declare Boycott of Research with KAISTApril 6, 2018, 01:15
About 50 famous foreign robot scientists have declared a boycott of the Korea Advanced Institute of ...
- Korean Researchers Develop Advanced Tech for Producing Thermoelectric Semiconductors
- S. Korean Researchers Developed Nanofiber-based Ultra-fine Dust Filter
- Korea’s R&D Investment Is Heavily Reliant on Large Corporations
Naver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic FirmsDebate over DiscriminationNaver, Google Clash over Reverse Discrimination against Domestic FirmsNovember 3, 2017, 03:00
Google Korea CEO John Lee, who has been summoned to the National Assembly’s audit this year held at ...
- Disputes Remain over S. Korean Gov’t Nuclear Phase-out Policy
- GM Korea CEO Stays Mum about Rumor about GM’s Withdrawal from Korea
- Seoul District Court Rules Samsung C&T Merger Valid
Patent Applications Surging in Smart Apparel SectorSmart Clothing Market Growing RapidlyPatent Applications Surging in Smart Apparel SectorApril 23, 2018, 14:19
Patent applications related to smart apparel, which integrates clothing and electronic communication...
- Domestic Sales of Premium Smartphones Remain Sluggish
- SBC Pushing for Innovation Valley for Venture Firms, Startups
- Korean carriers Facing Too Many Hurdles for Providing World's First 5G Services
Luminous Paintings Shining in Cave of EternityChanging Art ParadigmLuminous Paintings Shining in Cave of EternityApril 10, 2018, 02:15
Artist Kim Nam-ho, who invented the world’s first luminous paints and is famous for paintings shinin...
- Seoul Becomes Battlefield for Global Business Hotel
- Korean Game 'Battlegrounds' Gains in Immense Popularity from Abroad
- Busan to Host 'LPGA International Busan' Tournament for Three Years from Next Year
What is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?Hyundai under PressureWhat is the U.S. Hedge Fund Elliott up to?April 6, 2018, 07:30
Elliott Management, a U.S.-based activist hedge fund, is again pouncing on a Korean conglomerate tha...
- Key Reason for Strengthening S.Korea-US Ally
- Is a Trade War Looming around the Corner?
- Where Will the Wobbly Alliance between S. Korea and US End?